Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2011 Recruiting Profiles

Old 03-26-2010, 06:14 AM   #1
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
'11 OH OL Justin Murray (UC Verbal 5/14/10)

Offensive Line
Cincinnati, OH (Sycamore)

Ht:6'5"
Wt:245 lbs
40:5.5 secs
Bench Max:235
Squat Max:405
GPA:2.5
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 06:15 AM   #2
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Offered by UC, Minnesota, Indiana, Ohio, Ball St.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:16 AM   #3
swg
Epic Member

http://scoutingohio.com/index.php/vi...name=Jmurray11
Old 04-01-2010, 06:52 AM   #4
swg
Epic Member

Memphis and Illinois have offered.
Old 05-11-2010, 08:47 PM   #5
Racinejake

Racinejake will become famous soon enough
Offered by Louisville per Mike Dyer's twitter. I'd forgotten all about this kid and haven't heard anything regarding him in a while.
Racinejake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 08:55 PM   #6
Little Danny

Little Danny will become famous soon enough
Is this kid a tackle at BCS level? 6'5 245. Looks like with his frame he could bulk up a bit, but a 235 max on the bench?? I did 10 reps of that when I was in high school and I was 190 pounds.

When was the last time an Ave played football at UC?
Little Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 09:02 PM   #7
swg
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racinejake View Post
Offered by Louisville per Mike Dyer's twitter. I'd forgotten all about this kid and haven't heard anything regarding him in a while.

Uh....I don't think you're the only one.

I have just about every recruits name ingrained in my head that's of interest to UC, but this one. I passed right past his info today. Thanx for the backup kind sir.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:04 PM   #8
swg
Epic Member

Strength can be improved with a good S.C. Size and his frame are the basics, and good footwork and agility are more important than lift numbers at this stage.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:35 AM   #9
Racinejake

Racinejake will become famous soon enough
If his bench press max is only 235 lbs. then I would say that is a bit concerning. The guy would obviously need some time developing in the weight room before he's ready to play at the BCS level. He looks like he has a good frame, though, to be a left tackle assuming he can move well. The fact that the kid has 4 BCS offers also would indicate that we aren't the only ones who think this kid can play. I remember reading on another board a while back about some people who had watched him in person and thought he'd be a steal in this class.
Racinejake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:54 AM   #10
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
BCS offers are no longer a measuring stick for UC. We have played at a championship level and just because Minnesota, Louisville or BC offers doesnt mean we have to.

We should be more selective. It is about getting the elite players.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote