Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2011 Recruiting Profiles
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2010, 11:57 AM   #11
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Buffalo offered.
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 05:29 PM   #12
psax889906
Epic Member

psax889906 will become famous soon enoughpsax889906 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to psax889906
Looks like his rivals profile has been updated with some high profile schools appearing on his list for the first time (Oregon, Kentucky, Michigan)... they have him holding offers from Buffalo, Cincinnati, Kent State and Ohio... I wouldn't look for Williams to make a decision any time soon... he's probably hoping a strong senior campaign can help turn that interest into offers from the big boys... even after a mediocre junior season I have high hopes for him as a college prospect... his offensive line was much maligned last season and frankly one of the worst they've had at Colerain in the past decade...
psax889906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 06:56 PM   #13
psax889906
Epic Member

psax889906 will become famous soon enoughpsax889906 will become famous soon enough
Williams looks like the playmaker everyone saw his sophomore season through the first couple weeks of his senior campaign as the starting QB in the option attack for Colerain...
Old 10-15-2010, 12:48 AM   #14
psax889906
Epic Member

If Tyler Williams isn't a Bearcat I'll be upset and UC will be missing out... kid is an absolute stud... he looks stronger and faster this year than ever before... his top end speed is average for a BCS level skill position player, but his acceleration is off the charts... I know a lot of UC fans backed off of their interest in him after his junior season, whether it be the decline in stats or the lack of size... but he is a Mardy Gilyard type player with the ball in his hands... elusive, lightning quick first step and just enough top end speed to finish the play off...

Speaking of Colerain recruits... I heard it mentioned tonight on Fox Sports Ohio that Dylan Coombs (junior CB) was committed to UC to play for Butch and his father... is this true or was it simply speculation? I can't find anything online about it.