Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2011 Recruiting Profiles
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2010, 06:49 AM   #1
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
'11 OH WR Shaquille Washington (UC Verbal 7/7/10)

Wide Receiver
Maple Heights, OH (Maple Heights)

Ht:5'9"
Wt:150 lbs
40:4.47 secs
Shuttle:3.97
GPA:3.7
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 06:51 AM   #2
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Offered by Toledo and Bowling Green.

Has interest from UC, Mich, and UNC.

Played QB last year, still learning the WR position, but 'catching on' well.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:04 PM   #3
swg
Epic Member

Illinois, Duke, and Air Force have offered.

Must be a pretty sharp kid, on top of his gpa.
Old 03-12-2010, 06:01 PM   #4
swg
Epic Member

Iowa State and Kent State have offered.

UC might offer.
Old 03-16-2010, 04:10 PM   #5
swg
Epic Member

BC has offered.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:10 PM   #6
swg
Epic Member

UC has offered.
Old 04-05-2010, 01:45 PM   #7
swg
Epic Member

Link to Shaq's blog about his recruitment

Shaq has a blog that he does concerning his recruitment. I heard of this through an acquintance who belongs to rivals. Kudos to those who run the UC page there.

http://www.cleveland.com/shaq-washington/
Old 04-08-2010, 07:51 AM   #8
swg
Epic Member

Planning on going to Mich St this weekend. Visits to UC and WV late in April.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:42 AM   #9
swg
Epic Member

Going back to MSU for the spring game as well.
Old 04-15-2010, 07:23 AM   #10
swg
Epic Member

From his personal blog..

http://www.cleveland.com/shaq-washin...or_shaq_w.html

Maple Heights, Ohio - I know it's been a while since I last wrote a blog but I'm going to get you all caught up.

Recently I have received an offer from the University of Cincinnati. This offer means a lot to me. Cincy was one of the first schools to ever contact me and I always had them high on my list of schools.

The offense they run, the spread offense, fits the style of play I look for in a school. They offered me to play the wide receiver position.

The coaching staff has been in contact often and we have built a strong relationship so it makes Cincy a school that really stands out at the top of my list of schools.

I also went to Michigan State University this past Saturday for an unofficial visit. And I really loved the facilities and the program they are running up there is one of the best in the nation. I walked away from the campus star struck.

Lastly, I attended a Next Level Combine in Steubenville. It was pretty good competition.

Three Raw Talent trainees attended the camp and were recognized for their play. I won Receiver MVP, Jay Valquez from Nordonia won Overall MVP and James Easter, a 5-11, 165-pound cornerback at Maple Heights, was noted as one of the top defensive backs at the camp. He should have a big season ahead of him with several schools in contact with him early in the recruiting process