Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2011 Recruiting Profiles
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2010, 07:01 AM   #21
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
UC is supposedly in the lead for him right now, hopefully that continues.
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 11:11 PM   #22
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Nike Combine Overview from Columbus, OH.

Shaquille Washington, Maple Heights (OH), continued his fine camp season by once again being the top slot receiver on hand. Washington's quickness in space proved to be trouble for everyone that went up against him.

http://cincinnati.scout.com/2/967260.html
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 04:53 PM   #23
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Colorado has offered.
Old 05-12-2010, 07:54 PM   #24
swg
Epic Member

From his personal blog...

Maple Heights, Ohio - Over the past two weeks things have really been heating up. May 1 was the Ohio State University Nike training camp a lot of top talent around the Midwest was in attendance. The camp was very intense and competition was excellent.

I performed very well at the camp and ended up winning wide receiver MVP. This is an award I wanted to win since last year when I attended the camp and it was my goal this year to win it.

Also, a cornerback at my school, Michael Hollins, won defensive back MVP. He went in trying to gain some attention and he definitely did by locking down many top prospects. The camp was another success and we gained some attention that we didn't have before.

I also got announced to play in the Gridiron Kings Challenge in Orlando, Fla. This is the same 7-on-7 camp Glenville's Christian Bryant and Latwan Anderson played in last summer.

I will be playing on the Midwest team with players such as Doran Grant from St. Vincent-St. Mary. I am very excited about this and will definitely put on for the state of Ohio and the Midwest region.

And last week I received an offer from Colorado. This is my most recent offer. I don't know much about the university but I will definitely take the time to look into to it

http://www.cleveland.com/shaq-washin...case_mapl.html
Old 05-25-2010, 10:41 PM   #25
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Washington building relationship with UC

By Chris Crawford
Managing Editor
Date: May 25, 2010

The success of the Cincinnati football program, and its offense, has begun attracted a number of top-quality receiving recruits, and the beat goes on as there is mutual interest between the Bearcats and the Maple Heights (OH) wide receiver.

http://cincinnati.scout.com/a.z?s=34...%2f972534.html

This is a pay article.
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 04:29 AM   #26
swg
Epic Member

Hell, we've got mutual interest with a lot of recruits. I do think we have a solid chance with Shaq though.
Old 05-26-2010, 08:24 AM   #27
Little Danny

Little Danny will become famous soon enough
If I recall Shaq and Patrick Coyne hit it off pretty well on and off the field at one of the camps a few months ago and Coyne was talking up UC. I watched Maple Heights play in the state championships last year against Winton Woods, they have a lot of raw talent. Maybe UC could make some inroads at that school.
Little Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 09:11 AM   #28
Racinejake

Racinejake will become famous soon enough
Washington seems like a playmaker and would be a nice replacement for DJ Woods in the slot position. I know we have Anthony McClung that we brought in last year who appears to be a speedy slot WR type of player as well, though, but I'll take as much quality talent as we can get. I do think, in general, that we'll continue to be able bring in great WR talent and that's one position that doesn't really concern me.
Racinejake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 10:22 AM   #29
swg
Epic Member

Looks like UC is tops right now, with Duke and BC close behind. MSU is in the hunt as well...if they offer.
Old 06-28-2010, 11:01 PM   #30
Little Danny

Little Danny will become famous soon enough
Shaq announced on his blog in the Plain Dealer he will be making his selection by July 7th to focus on the up-coming football season.

http://www.cleveland.com/shaq-washin...next_week.html
Little Danny is offline   Reply With Quote