Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 11-05-2018, 02:21 PM   #101
cincycpaw
Epic Member

cincycpaw will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
What relevant info has Chad posted recently? He is a policeman here to make sure no info from his site leaks here.
Not a lot. But when he does it's great info...and pretty douchily delivered.
cincycpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 02:23 PM   #102
Patrick Bateman
Epic Member

Patrick Bateman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincycpaw View Post
Ripping on LD, that is great info?
Old 11-05-2018, 03:15 PM   #103
Chad Brendel
Elite Member

Chad Brendel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Ripping on LD, that is great info?
Didn't rip on LD at all. He did amazing work that year to keep things afloat in a very difficult situation. It also wasn't some amazing offensive transformation, as you incorrectly remember it...
Chad Brendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 12:14 PM   #104
Patrick Bateman
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad Brendel View Post
Didn't rip on LD at all. He did amazing work that year to keep things afloat in a very difficult situation. It also wasn't some amazing offensive transformation, as you incorrectly remember it...
As you incorrectly remembered twice now, I never said anything about points, offensive transformation etc.. I simply said that the team played more freely when LD was coach, and losing him is a big loss along with KW, GC and JEIII, you pointed out bad losses, low scoring totals under LD dotdotdot

Last edited by Patrick Bateman; 11-06-2018 at 12:22 PM.
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 02:15 PM   #105
Chad Brendel
Elite Member

Quote:
As you incorrectly remembered twice now, I never said anything about points, offensive transformation etc.. I simply said that the team played more freely when LD was coach, and losing him is a big loss along with KW, GC and JEIII, you pointed out bad losses, low scoring totals under LD dotdotdot
So you were trying to be vague because you had no actual point to make. Got it...
Old 11-06-2018, 02:28 PM   #106
Patrick Bateman
Epic Member

Quote:
So you were trying to be vague because you had no actual point to make. Got it...
Another great post, since you need things spoon fed here we go. I felt the players played more freely, like not looking for the hook (be taken out of the game) when they made a TO or took a bad shot when LD took over.

Last edited by Patrick Bateman; 11-06-2018 at 03:02 PM.
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 09:39 PM   #107
Chad Brendel
Elite Member

Quote:
Another great post, since you need things spoon fed here we go. I felt the players played more freely, like not looking for the hook (be taken out of the game) when they made a TO or took a bad shot when LD took over.
Maybe why they couldn't crack 50 against ECU and Tulane. Great point...
Old 11-07-2018, 05:56 AM   #108
cincycpaw
Epic Member

cincycpaw will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Maybe why they couldn't crack 50 against ECU and Tulane. Great point...
Oh please. LD isn't the reason. Mick is the reason. He is the program leader, he is the one that decides which players are recruited, who is on the team and who plays. LD took over with what Mick had for him and did a great job.

Maybe we can stop worrying about the guy that is no longer here and whether he improved the team or not and start focusing on the coach that is here that can't put together a team that can score except every 3-4 years and then when he has them can't do anything with them come March.
cincycpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 06:33 AM   #109
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Oh please. LD isn't the reason. Mick is the reason. He is the program leader, he is the one that decides which players are recruited, who is on the team and who plays. LD took over with what Mick had for him and did a great job.

Maybe we can stop worrying about the guy that is no longer here and whether he improved the team or not and start focusing on the coach that is here that can't put together a team that can score except every 3-4 years and then when he has them can't do anything with them come March.
Mick has rebuilt our program and put us in the Dance 8 straight years. While I share your frustrations with our lack of success in March Mick has done a very fine job in my mind. I actually can't believe this kind of conversation is still on going . We have a football team that is 8-1 and a basketball team opening up a renovated arena against The Buckeyes. For me it doesn't get much better then this.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 07:21 AM   #110
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Chad still hasn't recovered from when Legend broke the news to the world that Lance was a bearcat.
TheLivingLegend is offline   Reply With Quote