Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Community Clubhouse > Cronin's Corner

Old 03-29-2010, 06:50 PM   #1
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Erin Andrews

Makes Dancing With the Stars somewhat palatable to watch with the wife. I'm on board with this season at least.
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 12:04 AM   #2
Kingsley Court
Elite Member

Kingsley Court will become famous soon enough
Have to agree with you there. This is the first season I've ever watched, and man some of those dancers are smoking hot. Heard that EA was actually dating her partner now, have to say I'm pretty jealous.

I was shocked at how bad Chad did, but am happy that he will most likely go on(not really sure how they decide who goes on, is it all fan voting?) He will go on because Kate Gosslin is freaking god awful.
Kingsley Court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:20 AM   #3
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
I have no idea how it works. Kate is a crappy dancer, but not bad looking for a mom. Jake, the dude from Bachelor, has a partner who is off the hook. I'd drop the lady who he found before and go with the new dancer. Chad has a fine (albeit short) partner.
He flirts more than Lumberjack does at a Hallmark shop.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:38 PM   #4
swg
Epic Member

Damn impressive the other nite. Pamele(r) Anderson (Marilyn wannabe) was a mess, and not exactly a hot one either.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:51 PM   #5
Kingsley Court
Elite Member

Watched the other night, Monday maybe? Kate Gosslin was freaking horrible. No way Chad is voted off before her. I'm surprised she lasted the first round really. I know nothing about dancing, but watching her was just painful.
Old 04-01-2010, 06:52 AM   #6
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsley Court View Post
Watched the other night, Monday maybe? Kate Gosslin was freaking horrible. No way Chad is voted off before her. I'm surprised she lasted the first round really. I know nothing about dancing, but watching her was just painful.
Tell me you and your three roomates sit around drinking beer watching dancing with the stars.
Old 04-01-2010, 06:57 AM   #7
swg
Epic Member

The show is pretty lame. However, a local product is on (Chad), and they have hot messes (Pameler Anderson/Kate8), not to mention Erin. Besides, there's more quality views on that show than pretty much anything else on tv.
May be lame, but I'm not going to miss out on Erin and some of the dancers.

I'm pretty much taking one for the team, by reporting as well (cough).
Old 04-01-2010, 10:07 AM   #8
Kingsley Court
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swg View Post
The show is pretty lame. However, a local product is on (Chad), and they have hot messes (Pameler Anderson/Kate8), not to mention Erin. Besides, there's more quality views on that show than pretty much anything else on tv.
May be lame, but I'm not going to miss out on Erin and some of the dancers.

I'm pretty much taking one for the team, by reporting as well (cough).
You said it. Those girls are all amazing. Do I sit around and watch the whole episode? No. Just try to flip it on when the hotties are up. This is the first season I have ever watched, and if Chad and EA weren't on it, I would have never thought twice to watch.
Old 05-13-2010, 06:51 PM   #9
Kingsley Court
Elite Member

Thought I would bring this back up. Chad was in the bottom two this past week, ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT VOTING?!?!

I have a feeling next week will be his last. It's either him or EA next week. Nicole, I think that's her name, has this thing in the bag. She's going to win it hands down.
Old 05-13-2010, 07:35 PM   #10
swg
Epic Member

I'm a big Erin and Ocho fan. I just don't vote for contests.