Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Bearcat Football
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: My view of Brian Kelly is this...
He's nothing to me....like Fredo 0 0%
I still appreciate what he did, but I'm hurt 4 36.36%
It's all good. He was great, and found his dream job 6 54.55%
Your poll sucks. 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-12-2009, 04:36 PM   #1
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
What is your view of Kelly?

I just saw a poll on Mo Eggers site that had this..

Cincinnati icon
38.98 %

Mercenary scumbag
61.02 %

Is that too high for scumbag, or just about right? I say we vote here.
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 05:17 PM   #2
NCBearcat

NCBearcat is on a distinguished road
People seem to have short memories. He did the same thing when he left CMU. How did the Cincy fans feel about that?
NCBearcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 07:06 PM   #3
ConnorBarwin

ConnorBarwin is on a distinguished road
He is a good coach and I love his passion and peronality, but he was way too hyped. Most of the players responsible for these back to back Big East Championships and BCS berths were recruited by Dantonio. He is the one that really got our program going in the right direction, BK just came into a program that was already pretty well stocked and continued with a process that had already been started. I think if we just hire a good coach who can recruit then we should continue to get even better.
ConnorBarwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:15 PM   #4
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
UC is primed to be a powerful offense next season, and I think the defense should be improved as well. We're in good shape.
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 08:46 AM   #5
babcat

babcat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to babcat
Eff BK. He's gone now. Don't dwell on the past. Look toward the future. The bar for the UC football program has been raised. We'll be fine.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:44 AM   #6
Beercat

Beercat is on a distinguished road
If the UC job is no more then a stepping stone thats fine but, we need to look at what Kelly was doing while he was here! not only was he building a championship football team he was trying to bring UC into the future...if you look at every other BIG NAME programs they have practice facilities, indoor facilities, 100,000 seat stadiums, and top of the line workout equipment... last time i checked BK was pulling for all of these things and that's what makes me mad about all of these people saying "hes a lier" and "he's dead to me"... It's ridiculous to call the man names after everything he did for our city and our football team, all because he's chasing his dream! I say GOOD LUCK, and THANK YOU!
Beercat is offline   Reply With Quote