Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2014 Recruiting Profiles

Old 10-15-2012, 05:52 PM   #11
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
Moore said he holds offers from Rutgers, Seton Hall, Miami, Providence, Cincinnati and St. Joe’s.

http://zagsblog.com/articles/quadri-...nd/#more-81290
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:46 PM   #12
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
Alex Kline‏@TheRecruitScoop

Iowa State has offered 2014 Linden (NJ) PF Quadri Moore, per a source.
Old 04-21-2013, 01:01 PM   #13
JackBauer151
Epic Member

JackBauer151 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to JackBauer151
Josh Verlin ‏@jmverlin
First time seeing Quadri Moore (2014/Sports U/Linden) since last summer. He's lost weight and looks GOOD. #PittJamFest
JackBauer151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 08:15 PM   #14
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

I saw a picture of him and he does look more defined and in shape than a few months ago.
Old 04-23-2013, 05:47 AM   #15
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

Another standout performer for the Sports U squad was 6-foot-9 center Quadri Moore. A four-star prospect ranked as the No. 80 player in the 2014 Rivals150, Moore added to his already good reputation by playing with physicality on the defensive end. He also displayed the ability to step out and hit the long jumper, and score with his back to the basket, on the offensive end.

With wide shoulders and nimble feet, Moore is going to be heavily sought-after by college coaches who will love his combination of size, strength and skill.

Moore currently lists St. Joe's, Florida, Georgetown, Cincinnati, Wake Forest, Providence, Seton Hall, Rutgers and Dayton as schools recruiting him the hardest, but added that Duke is beginning to get much more serious in its pursuit of the Linden (N.J.) High School junior.

http://basketballrecruiting.rivals.c...sp?CID=1498105
Old 05-15-2013, 03:31 PM   #16
JackBauer151
Epic Member

A year ago, Quadri Moore was playing second fiddle to elite prospect Karl Towns when Sports U made its run in the Hoop Group Pittsburgh Jam Fest.

With Towns at the Nike Hoop Summit over the weekend, though, Moore had to play a bigger role. And he came through in a major way, helping lead Sports U (N.J.) to the 17U title.

“I'm trying to help my team win,” Moore said after a weekend game. “Find it in myself what I'm capable of doing and showing everybody what I can do.”

Moore, a 6-foot-9 big man from Linden (N.J.), looks much improved from a year ago. He is more muscular and mobile now, consistently knocking down shots from behind the arc. He is also effective around the rim, using his strength and size to overpower players in the paint.

When Moore is focused, he can be a matchup nightmare for most opponents.

“I feel I've been playing pretty good,” Moore said.

Wake Forest, Providence, Seton Hall, Purdue, Iowa State and others have all offered, with Duke, Florida, Georgetown, Cincinnati and Tulsa showing varying levels of interest.

Ranked in the top five among centers in the class of 2014, Moore is a coveted prospect.

“Just a good program, good academics,” he said when asked what he's looking for in a school. “Location isn't really a problem for me.”

Moore is No. 84 in the 247 Sports Composite rankings.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...-for-opponents
Old 05-15-2013, 04:00 PM   #17
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBauer151 View Post
A year ago, Quadri Moore was playing second fiddle to elite prospect Karl Towns when Sports U made its run in the Hoop Group Pittsburgh Jam Fest.

With Towns at the Nike Hoop Summit over the weekend, though, Moore had to play a bigger role. And he came through in a major way, helping lead Sports U (N.J.) to the 17U title.

“I'm trying to help my team win,” Moore said after a weekend game. “Find it in myself what I'm capable of doing and showing everybody what I can do.”

Moore, a 6-foot-9 big man from Linden (N.J.), looks much improved from a year ago. He is more muscular and mobile now, consistently knocking down shots from behind the arc. He is also effective around the rim, using his strength and size to overpower players in the paint.

When Moore is focused, he can be a matchup nightmare for most opponents.

“I feel I've been playing pretty good,” Moore said.

Wake Forest, Providence, Seton Hall, Purdue, Iowa State and others have all offered, with Duke, Florida, Georgetown, Cincinnati and Tulsa showing varying levels of interest.

Ranked in the top five among centers in the class of 2014, Moore is a coveted prospect.

“Just a good program, good academics,” he said when asked what he's looking for in a school. “Location isn't really a problem for me.”

Moore is No. 84 in the 247 Sports Composite rankings.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...-for-opponents
I like Quadri
Old 05-16-2013, 10:00 PM   #18
bearcat18
Elite Member

bearcat18 is on a distinguished road
Seton Hall is #1 and UC is #1a

http://blogs.mycentraljersey.com/hoo...-quadri-moore/
bearcat18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:19 AM   #19
JackBauer151
Epic Member

Love our chances with anybody out of the Jersey\NYC area. Need a stud big guy. He fits perfectly.
Old 05-25-2013, 06:04 PM   #20
bearcat18
Elite Member

bearcat18 is on a distinguished road
Snippet from 247:

2014 Four-star center Quadri Moore (Linden, N.J./Linden) has been hearing the most recently from Wake Forest, Georgetown, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh and Temple. Currently he has offers from the Demon Deacons, Hoyas and Bearcats.
bearcat18 is offline   Reply With Quote