Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

View Poll Results: What seed will UC get this year in the Tournament?
1-4 24 38.71%
5-8 35 56.45%
9-16 3 4.84%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-20-2016, 10:20 AM   #21
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhub2003 View Post
Rumor is jalen Reynolds is interested in being a 5th year transfer for uc.

Jk jk jk

Would be funny if he transferred out to duke or something to further his visibility as a nba player

Being serious though, if we get a transfer, I want him to be a toughness guy... Because mick is right in that we are very much a team of nice guys.. Age mellowed Ellis and no one else is just a mean player like Justin jackson
In order to be a GRAD transfer, Reynolds would have to graduate...unless someone is cooking the books, no way he's on track lol.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 10:21 AM   #22
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchick View Post
Scott will be a 4, I would be shocked if quadri doesn't transfer
I'd gladly swap out Moore for a big JUCO body who can rebound and give us a little help in foul trouble situations.
Old 02-20-2016, 11:04 AM   #23
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
I don't think any Grad transfer wants to play for Cronin and UC. Not even an option for us unfortunately.
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 01:19 PM   #24
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCalum08 View Post
I don't think any Grad transfer wants to play for Cronin and UC. Not even an option for us unfortunately.
if we have playing time to offer they certainly would consider coming here.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 06:39 PM   #25
Madman81
Elite Member

Madman81 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
I'd gladly swap out Moore for a big JUCO body who can rebound and give us a little help in foul trouble situations.
i'd swap out moore for a bag of bricks, even if the bag would use up the scholly
Madman81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 06:54 PM   #26
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
Caupain/jenifer
Cumberland/kj
Evans/
Clark/Scott
Washington/Moore/brooks

I would take a grad transfer at sf and move evans as starting sg with kj as back up sg and Cumberland back up sf. We have 3 open Scollys, we will be filling 2 of those between now and signing day....
Caupain
Evans
Grad transfer
Clark
Washington
Bearcatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 11:20 AM   #27
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

I think it might be best for the team if Evans leads the team in FG attempts next year. Obviously that would imply a pretty big improvement, but we need him to be a big time shot maker. He can create his own shot and shoot contested shots. He needs to get a little quicker. I'd like to see more of his pull up jumper from 15 and less settling for 3s. He has a very nice game though and is a good ball handler for a guy his size. He doesn't over dribble either. That dagger in the UConn game was pretty dirty.
Old 02-22-2016, 12:19 PM   #28
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
I think it might be best for the team if Evans leads the team in FG attempts next year. Obviously that would imply a pretty big improvement, but we need him to be a big time shot maker. He can create his own shot and shoot contested shots. He needs to get a little quicker. I'd like to see more of his pull up jumper from 15 and less settling for 3s. He has a very nice game though and is a good ball handler for a guy his size. He doesn't over dribble either. That dagger in the UConn game was pretty dirty.
I think the shots will be spread out again next year. Washington is a very good offensive Big. Him, Clark and Evans will get a bunch of shots.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 12:31 PM   #29
Bulldog01
Banned

Bulldog01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Evans should be a legit NBA 2 by JR year. Just needs to get stronger and more explosive
Bulldog01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 12:35 PM   #30
Bulldog01
Banned

Bulldog01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAITE HOYT 2 View Post
I think the shots will be spread out again next year. Washington is a very good offensive Big. Him, Clark and Evans will get a bunch of shots.
It's time we have 2 guys getting 17ppg. I'm cool on all the Washington hype. Troy, Evans, Clark, kj, Cumberland is more than enough offense. We lacking a defensive stopper big next year. I hope Washington can defend the rim and rebound. As long as a big can finish pit backs and dunk that's all I need. I hate running offense through a big unless it's Shaq.
Bulldog01 is offline   Reply With Quote