Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2013 Recruiting Profiles

Old 03-12-2013, 07:17 PM   #61
JumpinJack5
Epic Member

JumpinJack5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by anbuc88 View Post
Your mention of 'white kid' was innocent. But then a racist decided to use it to foster his agenda. You are not a racist. Want to guess who is?
I'm gonna go something that rhythms with Ramberly Molonel for 500.
JumpinJack5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:42 PM   #62
cincy

cincy is on a distinguished road
This kid looks like a Norte dame type player, and walk-ons can contribute and be successful.

This race crap does not belong on this board, were all uc fans and hopefully all college grads, lets just all get bast this.

I'm going to go on record right now and say this kid will be a starter (with in 5 years) and a scorer and everyone is going to be asking other coaches why they didn't recruit him. Cronin won't get any credit because everyone will say he was going to uc regardless of the coach.

Teams are made around guy who hang around and get better , the uk model of 5 5* guys will go away for the most part.
cincy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:48 PM   #63
Scheids21
Epic Member

Scheids21 is on a distinguished road
Wow that is a bold statement. Do you know anything about him or just taking a shot in the dark?
Scheids21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:54 PM   #64
cincy

Just going off the video posted and stats on the Internet.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:08 PM   #65
Scheids21
Epic Member

Ok so no offense but it's a shot in the dark. For the record, I hope you are right. That would be a great story and I wouldn't mind a knock down shooter.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:08 PM   #66
TheLongHaul
Epic Member

TheLongHaul is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberlycolonel View Post
Color does not matter to me. Racism does and Cronin DOES show bias towards black players when he recruits. His system of recruiting is highly prejudice. You can, and will, quote me on that gentlemen. And good to see my old arrogant friend back in the fray. Lets see how long we can go before getting banned, shall we, Bucky? And Longhaul, answer one question. Would it bother you at all if for the fast 5 years, UC did not recruit 1 black player? All I want is an answer.
It obviously matters to you. You are the only one that has a problem or questions the race that Cronin recruits.

To answer your question, no, it wouldn't bother me if they were all white. Why the F would it? I want them to be good basketball players. If the team was full of Eskimos but they could play basketball I'd be fine with it. I want a team full of kids that are good at basketball and are good people. Makes no difference whatsoever what color they are....Does that answer enough for ya?
TheLongHaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:12 PM   #67
TheLongHaul
Epic Member

I can't believe there is this much discussion on this kid. Maybe he can ball. If so, all the better. If not, it's still really cool to have the grandson of Jack Twyman on the team. Jack was one of the best players to ever play at UC and was one of the greatest human beings to ever walk on this earth.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:14 PM   #68
TheLongHaul
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerOH View Post
That this thread has went to where it is now is insane .Walk-on Max twyman thread who's dad was probably the best example that color does not matter
Exactly. Unfortunately this board is no longer moderated and idiots like AC, BearcatMick/Ralph are allowed to roam free. It gives UC a bad name.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:38 PM   #69
cincy

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scheids21 View Post
Ok so no offense but it's a shot in the dark. For the record, I hope you are right. That would be a great story and I wouldn't mind a knock down shooter.
No offense taken .... How about if I'm correct, I'll take 2 craft beers at a uc game in the future
Old 03-12-2013, 09:01 PM   #70
Scheids21
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincy View Post
No offense taken .... How about if I'm correct, I'll take 2 craft beers at a uc game in the future
Deal. I hope you are right. By the way, I consider PBR a craft beer .