Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2013 Recruiting Profiles
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2013, 09:05 PM   #71
cincy

cincy is on a distinguished road
It's a stretch but the only thing at a uc game that I will consider a craft beer is an Otr ale, who knows wha they'll have in the future.
cincy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:09 PM   #72
Scheids21
Epic Member

Scheids21 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincy View Post
It's a stretch but the only thing at a uc game that I will consider a craft beer is an Otr ale, who knows wha they'll have in the future.
Haha as an east sider, i'll hope for Mt. Carmel Amber
Scheids21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:06 AM   #73
ME80

ME80 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scheids21 View Post
Haha as an east sider, i'll hope for Mt. Carmel Amber
Great Beer!
ME80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:26 AM   #74
CaptDale
Elite Member

CaptDale is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpinJack5 View Post
Dear God, please stop with this race shit. He's a white guy that can shoot, we need someone who can shoot. Do we need to be politically correct about everything? As long as he isn't a cancer to the team and can shoot, I don't care if he is purple. I was mentioning that he is white because he is, should I have said he was black, even though he isn't? I hate assholes like you who turn everything into a race war.
Maybe he's an albino? How stupid is this entire conversation?

Last edited by CaptDale; 03-13-2013 at 10:46 AM.
CaptDale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:42 PM   #75
JumpinJack5
Epic Member

JumpinJack5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptDale View Post
Maybe he's an albino? How stupid is this entire conversation?
It's incredibly dumb, my purpose was not to emphasize race, but it always gets turned into just that. Whatever, hopefully the walk-on can give lots of energy in practice and continue the trend of being a student section favorite. Good to know we are keeping the Bearcat Legacy going.....
JumpinJack5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:03 PM   #76
kg5

kg5 is on a distinguished road
down 12 with 2:48 left this is where this walk-on will pay off LOL
kg5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:08 AM   #77
bearcats23

bearcats23 is on a distinguished road
I don't think anyone is pegging Max as the next Jack Twyman, but you're blind if you are automatically writing him off as the next human victory cigar ala Eppensteiner and Meeker. He has two huge things going for him that neither of them had, he's 6'5" and he can stroke it. Meeker and Epp are short guys with average at best shots. It's not unreasonable to think that by his junior and senior seasons this guy could see some minutes and contribute. Not saying he will, but he has a hell of a lot more potential at being a contributor than any walk on in recent memory.

Kansas, Kentucky, Butler, Michigan and I'm sure others have walk ons or former walk ons that have contributed in the recent past. A 6'5" guy that can shoot...sign me up.

And by the way, before Epp we had a black walk on in Eddie Tyree, for those of you who care.
bearcats23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:15 AM   #78
mdchick
Epic Member

mdchick is on a distinguished road
And Mcbride was a walk on as well that was african american
mdchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:48 AM   #79
CaptDale
Elite Member

CaptDale is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcats23 View Post
I don't think anyone is pegging Max as the next Jack Twyman, but you're blind if you are automatically writing him off as the next human victory cigar ala Eppensteiner and Meeker. He has two huge things going for him that neither of them had, he's 6'5" and he can stroke it. Meeker and Epp are short guys with average at best shots. It's not unreasonable to think that by his junior and senior seasons this guy could see some minutes and contribute. Not saying he will, but he has a hell of a lot more potential at being a contributor than any walk on in recent memory.

Kansas, Kentucky, Butler, Michigan and I'm sure others have walk ons or former walk ons that have contributed in the recent past. A 6'5" guy that can shoot...sign me up.

And by the way, before Epp we had a black walk on in Eddie Tyree, for those of you who care.
Actually, Epp lists at 6'4". Tyree was 5'10".
CaptDale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:17 AM   #80
anbuc88
Elite Member

anbuc88 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchick View Post
And Mcbride was a walk on as well that was african american
Only one moron on this site cares about the race of our players. Want to guess who? Que-ing that dumbass 4,3,2...
anbuc88 is offline   Reply With Quote