Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Bearcat Football

Old 11-28-2018, 04:55 PM   #1
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Fickell named Coach of year

Great honor. He has been everything I hoped he would be and more. Congrats Coach!!!
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 05:53 PM   #2
beeman7467

beeman7467 is on a distinguished road
Awesome news and well deserved. Bearcat football is in good hands for the next couple of years.
beeman7467 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 07:05 PM   #3
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

AZ BEARCAT is on a distinguished road
coach of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ BEARCAT View Post
Fickell ! why not ???
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ BEARCAT View Post
meant to put that in football but anyway:
I was a day early !! GREAT NEWS !! what a coach.
AZ BEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 08:20 AM   #4
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

Really hope his success here doesn't drive him to another team. We have a young talented QB who should be someone other skill players want to play with. Coach has done very well to this point finding talent. Our team was one of the youngest in the country. Defensively which is his strong suit really turned the corner this year and our offense with Ridder is primed to go. Keeping him is critical at this point.
Old 11-30-2018, 09:45 AM   #5
cincycpaw
Epic Member

cincycpaw will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAITE HOYT 2 View Post
Really hope his success here doesn't drive him to another team. We have a young talented QB who should be someone other skill players want to play with. Coach has done very well to this point finding talent. Our team was one of the youngest in the country. Defensively which is his strong suit really turned the corner this year and our offense with Ridder is primed to go. Keeping him is critical at this point.
I hear ya, but can't worry about that. That is how college football works. If he goes, he goes and we thank him for what he has done.

His work this season impressed the hell out of me.
cincycpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 10:35 AM   #6
beeman7467

beeman7467 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAITE HOYT 2 View Post
I don't think he'll leave this year. Too much to look forward to next year and the year after that. After year four, he can probably have his choice of jobs.
beeman7467 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 01:28 PM   #7
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeman7467 View Post
I don't think he'll leave this year. Too much to look forward to next year and the year after that. After year four, he can probably have his choice of jobs.
Hope your right. Really would like to find someone who wins and considers this his destination job.