Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > 2018 Recruiting Profiles

Old 05-14-2018, 07:22 PM   #581
GuyfromNKY

GuyfromNKY is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
Either way he equaled what Mick has done at UC in 3 years at Nevada. This year Nevada won their conference and made a S16 and had the MW Player of the year.
They won't be successful long term though. Like previously mentioned he is coaching for another job, most likely the NBA. He is very similar to Fred Hoiberg. Coach college, get transfers, coach them up, have, success and then move to the NBA.

Would you trade their one sweet 16 for the continued success that UC is having? Which includes a sweet 16.
GuyfromNKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 08:27 PM   #582
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
LMFAO. Only ridiculous UC fans could turn a non-P5 coach making less than half of our coach, who is positioning himself for a future NBA head coaching job into a point in UC's column when comparing the 2 coaches. Especially when that coach has been at that school 25% as long as Cronin at UC and literally just beat us the last game we played and is positioned to be way better than us next year. Lol. I've officially read it all. Funniest ******* thing I've seen in a long time. And I'm becoming a joke? Some of you need to wake the **** up. Bc this shit is insane.

Last edited by jacobkdoyle; 05-14-2018 at 08:29 PM.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 08:29 PM   #583
indydoug

indydoug is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
LMFAO. Only ridiculous UC fans could turn a non-P5 coach making less than half of our coach, who is positioning himself for a future NBA head coaching job into a point in UC's column when comparing the 2 coaches. Especially when that coach has been at that school 25% as long as Cronin at UC and literally just beat us the last game we played and is positioned to be way better than us next year. Lol. I've officially read it all. Funniest ******* thing I've seen in a long time. And I'm becoming a joke? Some of you need to wake the **** up. Bc this shit is insane.
Try Prozac
indydoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 08:33 PM   #584
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by indydoug View Post
Try Prozac
So ******* predictable. You have nothing to say so you have to distract by making it about the poster, not the content of the pist. Terrible tactic. But not surprising. That's all you people do. Bc you live in ******* la la land. And it makes you too uncomfortable to have any kind of honest conversation.
Old 05-14-2018, 08:37 PM   #585
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

Quote:
Try Prozac
There are people out there who actually need that. Could even be some who read this board. But you use it as a chance to bully people and make it into a slam. Pathetic.
Old 05-14-2018, 09:10 PM   #586
indydoug

Quote:
There are people out there who actually need that. Could even be some who read this board. But you use it as a chance to bully people and make it into a slam. Pathetic.
Dude you’ve derailed every thread since the Nevada loss with your incessant negativity. Just lighten up and get a hug from somebody. It’ll be ok, really. If you think what I said was bullying you need a safe space. Sheesh.
Old 05-14-2018, 09:26 PM   #587
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

Quote:
Dude you’ve derailed every thread since the Nevada loss with your incessant negativity. Just lighten up and get a hug from somebody. It’ll be ok, really. If you think what I said was bullying you need a safe space. Sheesh.
Not bullying me. Smh. Completely missed the point.

And how am I derailing this thread by ditectly responding to posts from 2 other people? Are they derailing it too? Why aren't you bitching about them? You still have failed to tell me what was actually wrong with my post. Instead you attacked me personally, or tried to. Is that not derailing a thread? What does prozac have anything to do with recruiting, or UC basketball? At least I talk about UC. And if more people around here could handle that, we wouldn't be here doing this bullshit. But you guys have nothing to say in response so you make it about me. Like somehow that means my point is illegitimate. It's a joke. I'm sick of it. You guys should try for one week to actually respond to what is being posted, instead of deferring to your lazy approach of just trying to take the person down to make yourselves feel better about your baseless point of view.
Old 05-14-2018, 09:29 PM   #588
indydoug

Quote:

And how am I derailing this thread by ditectly responding to posts from 2 other people? Are they derailing it too? Why aren't you bitching about them? You still have failed to tell me what was actually wrong with my post. Instead you attacked me personally, or tried to. Is that not derailing a thread? What does prozac have anything to do with recruiting, or UC basketball? At least I talk about UC. And if more people around here could handle that, we wouldn't be here doing this bullshit. But you guys have nothing to say in response so you make it about me. Like somehow that means my point is illegitimate. It's a joke. I'm sick of it. You guys should try for one week to actually respond to what is being posted, instead of deferring to your lazy approach of just trying to take the person down to make yourselves feel better about your baseless point of view.
Ok, dude. Carry on. We get it.
Old 05-14-2018, 09:30 PM   #589
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

Quote:
Ok, dude. Carry on. We get it.
You obviously don't.
Old 05-14-2018, 09:32 PM   #590
indydoug

Quote:

Ok carry on, we get it.