Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 02-28-2019, 11:08 AM   #31
Cin City

Cin City is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyalum2014 View Post
I never said they weren't good defenders, I simply stated that the talent level in the NBA is far superior to what he see's against UCF and UCONN which relates to the thread of if he should leave early. Of course this is just my opinion. Its on Mick as its much as its on Jarron, I personally am a big fan of Mick Cronin but at some point you need to change. The game plan of running Jarron on 4 different screens isn't working anymore because most teams are putting all there focus on him and forcing other guys to beat them. We got very lucky last night that SMU just sucks. If we played like that against Houston we lose by 30.
Since when do they play D in the NBA?
Cin City is offline   Reply With Quote