Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-17-2018, 04:59 PM   #51
Zdiddy513

Zdiddy513 is on a distinguished road
Does anyone know of a Nevada forum where their fans are talking about the game? I've only found the 247 board and it's really inactive. I like to see what our opponents are saying before and during games.
Zdiddy513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 05:11 PM   #52
Alum2013
Elite Member

Alum2013 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zdiddy513 View Post
Does anyone know of a Nevada forum where their fans are talking about the game? I've only found the 247 board and it's really inactive. I like to see what our opponents are saying before and during games.
I looked as well and couldn't find a thing.
Alum2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 07:58 PM   #53
justinhub2003
Epic Member

justinhub2003 is on a distinguished road
Chad did some great videos from todays media session.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-kuOq8pjOA

and more on his site
justinhub2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 08:04 PM   #54
Alum2013
Elite Member

Alum2013 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhub2003 View Post
Chad did some great videos from todays media session.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-kuOq8pjOA

and more on his site
Good stuff. Our guys NEED to come out hungry tomorrow because we have our best chance of making the final four in probably like 60 years lol
Alum2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 08:12 PM   #55
Lawrugby

Lawrugby is on a distinguished road
Nevada came back from 14 down in the second half. They do not quit! Maybe they will be gassed though since their starters play a ton of minutes. Either way this is Gary’s tournament from here on out. When we needed him he took over against Georgia State and hopefully he is strong enough to do the same tomorrow. I think he will.
Lawrugby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 08:14 PM   #56
justinhub2003
Epic Member

justinhub2003 is on a distinguished road
LOL

This is gold though

Pure Gold.

https://twitter.com/westphilly_ny/st...75022426943490
justinhub2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 08:17 PM   #57
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhub2003 View Post
Hahaha
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 09:24 PM   #58
Defense first

Defense first is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrugby View Post
Nevada came back from 14 down in the second half. They do not quit! Maybe they will be gassed though since their starters play a ton of minutes. Either way this is Gary’s tournament from here on out. When we needed him he took over against Georgia State and hopefully he is strong enough to do the same tomorrow. I think he will.
I would attack early, Cronin should be running and subbing certain players in and out. Need Evans and Cumberland to attack basket, need to try and get them in foul trouble and make them expend energy on both offense and defense. I know the defensive effort will be there, go to Clark and Washington early and often. Pound the glass, they will not be able to be as aggressive defensively as we can be.should be no reason that we don't drive and dump ball down low as much as we can. They have great size on the wings,not a whole lot inside. They are offensive driven, make everything as hard as possible on them. It's time for Evans to come alive, Cumberland should have high confidence along with Clark and Washington. Scott will be extremely important also, as he has the size and ability to defend and get rebounds. I think we will start to pull away from them towards the second half. Come on Bearcats, this is our time, our time to make some noise. We will get loyola next. Another spread you out team. Playing savanna state, Houston twice,Tulsa, Memphis the last time,SMU and whichita will have us ready for Nevada. It's our time. Bully these guys. Pound the glass, out work and rebound them. Make this a dog fight early.leta goooooooo.....
Defense first is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 10:17 PM   #59
A_O

A_O is on a distinguished road
Anyone see Coach's presser...easily the quote of the day: Commenting on how Jarron can continue to improve he pointed to Jarron's diet and love for Mac n cheese and said, " he is not a man of many food groups."

The whole response was pretty funny. Gotta love teddygraham and how he carried us in the first half on Friday. Hope Jake can share the load tomorrow!
A_O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 11:31 PM   #60
Defense first

Defense first is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_O View Post
Anyone see Coach's presser...easily the quote of the day: Commenting on how Jarron can continue to improve he pointed to Jarron's diet and love for Mac n cheese and said, " he is not a man of many food groups."

The whole response was pretty funny. Gotta love teddygraham and how he carried us in the first half on Friday. Hope Jake can share the load tomorrow!
Also made a comment about Jacob Evans and 4 years, any one else hear it.
Defense first is offline   Reply With Quote