Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Blogs, News, and More > Bearcat News and Headlines > Bill Koch's Blog

Old 09-07-2010, 05:11 PM   #1
Bearcat
Epic Member

Bearcat is on a distinguished road
Let?s get physical

Butch Jones didn’t like the way his team was physically pushed around at times Saturday night and spent a lot of time at practice Tuesday trying to do something about it. ” If you saw today, we did a lot of live situations,” Jones said. “We’re going to be a physical football team. We’re not [...]

More...
Bearcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:26 PM   #2
CDS86

CDS86 will become famous soon enough
Was that a shot at the former regime when he said something along the lines of "We're not a finesse team..." in the video on gobearcats.com? I love his attitude, I'm just impatient and want to see the results on the field.
CDS86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:13 PM   #3
Little Danny

Little Danny will become famous soon enough
I didn't play football at the collegiate level. That being said, when my high school said what Butch said in this article that meant we did a lot of hitting, tackling and hard work during practice! I have vivid memories of doing grass drills, bull in the ring, and other tackling drills done over 20 years ago that seem just like yesterday.
Little Danny is offline   Reply With Quote