Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 04-14-2019, 03:28 PM   #301
ervins84
Elite Member

ervins84 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ervins84 Send a message via Skype™ to ervins84
Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniaisevil View Post
I may not be a total basketball expert, but I am an NKU grad and I have watched the vast majority of games since NKU moved to D1. I have especially been watching since Brannen was brought in 3 years ago. Many of those games sitting a few rows behind the bench. He's a great coach. He helps his players improve year to year, big time. He does a great job of in game adjustments as well. The Norse won a TON of games because of changes made at the half by him and his staff. He's also a great communicator with both the players and fans. UC fans are going to love what he brings.
I like the sound of this.
ervins84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 03:29 PM   #302
JoeRunner89

JoeRunner89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcatfollower View Post
Yea, it’s ridiculous that someone in who gains experience in a certain field should get a job over someone who hasn’t worked to get that experience... let alone someone who didn’t even take the time to finish his education and now wants to work at an educational institution. If nve wants to be a college HC he should get an assistant job ASAP.

Penny prob won’t coach great either but it wasn’t his experience that got him the job... it was his aau team that had like 3 of the top 100 players on it. I’d probably consider nve if he could guarantee the number one player in the class coming to uc... but he can’t
Hasn't worked to get that experience? Wtf are you talking about 13yrs... Dumbass. With yrs coaching in the NBA. What r u talking about. Graduate from college for what?? When he's an expert in fuckin basketball playing and coaching. Man, y'all wanna create rules and guidelines NVE has put in more work than brannnen, has seen more if not as much. Y'all delusional
JoeRunner89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 03:31 PM   #303
JoeRunner89

Quote:
Originally Posted by ervins84 View Post
I like the sound of this.
So why did we blow him out two years in a row if he's so great? Where were the in game adjustments then? This shit is classic
Old 04-14-2019, 03:33 PM   #304
ervins84
Elite Member

ervins84 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ervins84 Send a message via Skype™ to ervins84
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRunner89 View Post
So why did we blow him out two years in a row if he's so great? Where were the in game adjustments then? This shit is classic
Posts like this show you're either an idiot or troll trying to stir stuff up. Just stop posting and do us all a favor.

Or even better. Delete your account.

Last edited by ervins84; 04-14-2019 at 03:35 PM.
ervins84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 03:35 PM   #305
cincycpaw
Epic Member

cincycpaw will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Hasn't worked to get that experience? Wtf are you talking about 13yrs... Dumbass. With yrs coaching in the NBA. What r u talking about. Graduate from college for what?? When he's an expert in fuckin basketball playing and coaching. Man, y'all wanna create rules and guidelines NVE has put in more work than brannnen, has seen more if not as much. Y'all delusional
Re:graduating. I don’t think anyone is creating that requirement here...isn’t it the university that has that requirement?
cincycpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 03:36 PM   #306
TheRealUC
Elite Member

TheRealUC is on a distinguished road
Quote:
You sound less and less educated with every post. Take your NVE hard on, go jerk off,and lay down.
TheRealUC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 03:36 PM   #307
JoeRunner89

Quote:
Originally Posted by ervins84 View Post
Posts like this show you're either an idiot or troll trying to stir stuff up. Just stop posting and do us all a favor.
Dude you not answering or clarifying anything. None of our former players respect this. Lol Alex meachmem likes the hire you mean the dude that rode the bench for 4yrs never sniffed the league. Don't be upset at me bc I'm keeping it 1000 on here this was a lazy, stupid, typical hire. UC wants to be medicore they could of hired someone with more cache. I guess we aren't a storied program like we claim to be
Old 04-14-2019, 03:39 PM   #308
CinciSportsFan

CinciSportsFan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
You are so far from reality if that's a dead serious question and you struggle to figure that out. Use your head.
CinciSportsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 03:41 PM   #309
JoeRunner89

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealUC View Post
You sound less and less educated with every post. Take your NVE hard on, go jerk off,and lay down.
Haha why do I sound less educated? I wonder... Everything I'm saying is cut and dry. You the one that's posting with no depth. NVE hard on this isn't about some man crush dude just standing up for what's right. Y'all hella backwards if you think otherwise. Lol go to the mid majors to gain experience... Hello that's why you make the league and gain coaching experience in the league so you won't have to do that. So stupid
Old 04-14-2019, 03:42 PM   #310
Bcatfollower
Epic Member

Bcatfollower is on a distinguished road
Quote:
If nve is such an expert then how has he not been a HC yet? Probably because he actually doesn’t possess the needed skills. Are you secretly nve? If so good luck in the future HC job search.
Bcatfollower is offline   Reply With Quote