Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives

Old 09-23-2011, 11:45 AM   #41
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat_NTS View Post
The entire Miami Central football team was at the game for a while (they play Elder this weekend). Also I believe some local guys were there as well. If we could create a good relation with Miami Central it would be great!! Even their second tier prospects are legit BCS guys.
Thanks NTS! I agree about Miami Central.
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 05:30 AM   #42
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
He's down to 3 schools...UC, Minnesota and Purdue. I'm hearing he is close to making a decision.
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:52 AM   #43
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
Had a great 3 day visit. I believe UC/Purdue lead. Reports are he could decide anytime between now and after Christmas break.
Old 09-25-2011, 09:15 AM   #44
ucdave

ucdave is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcat jeff View Post
Had a great 3 day visit. I believe UC/Purdue lead. Reports are he could decide anytime between now and after Christmas break.
That's quite a spread. The first signing period is November something right? So he could possibly sign in the spring I guess. When does he visit Purdue? Or has he already? Thanks for all the updates Jeff.
ucdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:27 AM   #45
Bearcat04
Elite Member

Bearcat04 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcat jeff View Post
I saw this link on BearcatLair. According to the twitter feed of Kyle Randle, a national recruiting writer, he said that he was personally told by Hammons that he did not want to play in the state of Indiana.

Quote:
AJ Hammons could be putting up a verbal commitment in the next week or so. 23 Sep via web

@boilerbryce33 Purdue will really have to sell themselves he told me personally, the state of indiana is not where he wants to be

@PURDUE_RANT he told me personally he will play somewhere further east coast...Ohio St, CIncinnati, Georgia Tech or Xavier...well see
http://twitter.com/#!/KRscout
Bearcat04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 12:23 PM   #46
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

I wouldn't expect a spring signing. I personally believe sooner than later.
Old 09-25-2011, 04:34 PM   #47
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
He is a big kid. I believe that he is a 7 footer after seeing him walk around the football game. Good project.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 05:36 PM   #48
anbuc88
Elite Member

anbuc88 will become famous soon enough
I hope we hear that Hammons has commited to us in the near future. As of now we don't have any verbals for next year. It would be nice to have a solid big in the fold.
anbuc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:51 PM   #49
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

He has all the tools. All he needs is a fire.
Old 09-27-2011, 09:30 AM   #50
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst

the_one_32 will become famous soon enoughthe_one_32 will become famous soon enough
Dont be surprised if Hammons is a bearcat by the middle of October. Hearing he may delay his announcement a week or so.
the_one_32 is offline   Reply With Quote