Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2013 Recruiting Profiles

Old 08-06-2012, 06:12 PM   #11
mplebanon
Elite Member

mplebanon is on a distinguished road
I asked someone in the know that goes around and watches these recruits. My question was why would Mick take another guard? His answer. Because this kid is a sleeper that is the real deal.

Hmmm. Interesting.
mplebanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 06:18 PM   #12
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
UC is in his final two with Rutgers. Look for him to make his choice in in the next few weeks. He can play either wing spot with his athleticism and grit. UC is the favorite.
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:20 PM   #13
mplebanon
Elite Member

mplebanon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcat jeff View Post
UC is in his final two with Rutgers. Look for him to make his choice in in the next few weeks. He can play either wing spot with his athleticism and grit. UC is the favorite.
Do you agree with the assessment of the person I quoted above? Sleeper? Real Deal?

Just making sure this person knows what they're talking about.
mplebanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 02:20 PM   #14
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mplebanon View Post
Do you agree with the assessment of the person I quoted above? Sleeper? Real Deal?

Just making sure this person knows what they're talking about.
Yes, this kid is a big time athlete and has the tools with his strength to be a major defender. He has really picked up his effort defensively and I like him. Athletically and physically he could play D1 ball right now.
Old 08-07-2012, 02:50 PM   #15
psax889906
Epic Member

psax889906 will become famous soon enoughpsax889906 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to psax889906
I want him... I want him bad.

Mick finds players for his system, regardless of rankings. He and the coaching staff have proven time and time again over the past five years they are very good at spotting top talent early on in the process... the next step will be closing on those recruits and getting commitments from the top targets more consistently... winning/exposure will only help that.
psax889906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 09:00 PM   #16
JackBauer151
Epic Member

JackBauer151 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to JackBauer151
Standout Performers:
Deshaun Morman, VA Assault 2013 6'4 SG - There's some players that have a will to win...Deshaun Morman has that. The Slam MVP took the title game over capping it off with a steal and two handed flush to seal the comeback win for VA Assault over Ivey 23. He had 20 pts in each of his first 2 games. The 6'4 lefty plays with a toughness and relentless you want in a guard. One of the best to have played in BIG SHOTS 2012. Cincy out in front for him.

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/B...id=j9ffywlr0AI
JackBauer151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 09:09 AM   #17
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

I'd love the addition of this young man. He plays like a Bearcat!!
Old 08-25-2012, 10:36 AM   #18
UClax31

UClax31 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcat jeff View Post
I'd love the addition of this young man. He plays like a Bearcat!!
Addition? Did he commit?
UClax31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:30 AM   #19
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

No I would love to have him on the team.
Old 08-26-2012, 11:18 AM   #20
mdchick
Epic Member

mdchick is on a distinguished road
I feel like this kid is better then KJ and Caupain, I really want to get this kid!!
mdchick is offline   Reply With Quote