Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2012 Recruiting Profiles

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 03:06 PM   #11
bearcat18
Elite Member

bearcat18 is on a distinguished road
A lot of speculation he winds up at Xavier. Not shocked one bit.
Old 08-16-2012, 03:16 PM   #12
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Xavier feasts on situations like this. Add that he is an IU guy... no doubter. Tu, Crawford and now Patterson from IU.

Martin and Lyons are also partial qualifiers that wound up at X.

This makes too much sense.
Old 08-17-2012, 07:40 AM   #13
Hicks' Guns

Hicks' Guns is on a distinguished road
Xavier is a bunch of douche-wagons.

Their president works out at my gym and occasionally presides at the church I go to on Sundays. I'd love to slip in a "OOOooooh....oohhhhhh....oohhhh.......UC!" I'm sure he's gotten it before.
Old 08-17-2012, 08:14 AM   #14
C I N C Y

C I N C Y is on a distinguished road
IU flat out got rid of this guy because they were over scholarships. Word is he did not look good at workouts over the summer and had a less than steller attitude. He is by far the least talented player of there entire class. When the academics situation came up pefect way to get rid of him. Off to the overpriced high school on Victory Parkway I would guess.
Old 08-17-2012, 08:26 AM   #15
mplebanon
Elite Member

mplebanon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks' Guns View Post

Their president works out at my gym and occasionally presides at the church I go to on Sundays. I'd love to slip in a "OOOooooh....oohhhhhh....oohhhh.......UC!" I'm sure he's gotten it before.
Good Shepherd in Montgomery?

My ex-wife is the featured singer there at Mass.
Old 08-17-2012, 08:27 AM   #16
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks' Guns View Post

Maybe he has gotten it before but I doubt Fr. Graham has gotten the UC chant at Mass on Sunday.

Could you imagine the confusion and dismay on everyones faces in church? There would be one or two UC fans that would be crackin up though.

I say do it.
Old 08-17-2012, 08:27 AM   #17
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mplebanon View Post
Good Shepherd in Montgomery?

My ex-wife is the featured singer there at Mass.
Got married there. Probably met your ex.
Old 08-17-2012, 11:44 AM   #18
cliftonrhine

cliftonrhine is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by C I N C Y View Post
Off to the overpriced high school on Victory Parkway I would guess.
Jealousy is a bi$ch. Just because you can't afford it? Why the hate?

Mickey Mouse would take him in a second.

Congrats in getting to the 2nd weekend of the tourney (and getting blown out) for the first time in 11 years. Just because the 2012 UC class was a joke and the 2013 features a couple barely scraping the top 150, life in Clifton must be tough.

And UC should not be talking anything about academics where Art Horse Long, Lance throw my girlfriend down the steps Stephenson, Rueben beat wife Patterson, Dontonio dumba$$ Wingfield, Donald tie up Little, Corie Blunt smokin and Steve Logan went to school....err did not attend classes.

And we are talking about a hero coach who is intoxicated and pukes on his car.....hahaha. Great role models over at sUCks.

Oh that's right, you went to a final four beating some tough seeds 20 years ago and won a national title 60 years ago. Woooooohooooooo!!!!!!
Old 08-17-2012, 12:02 PM   #19
BearcatMick
Elite Member

BearcatMick is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliftonrhine View Post

Congrats in getting to the 2nd weekend of the tourney (and getting blown out) for the first time in 11 years. Just because the 2012 UC class was a joke and the 2013 features a couple barely scraping the top 150, life in Clifton must be tough.

And UC should not be talking anything about academics where Art Horse Long, Lance throw my girlfriend down the steps Stephenson, Rueben beat wife Patterson, Dontonio dumba$$ Wingfield, Donald tie up Little, Corie Blunt smokin and Steve Logan went to school....err did not attend classes.

And we are talking about a hero coach who is intoxicated and pukes on his car.....hahaha. Great role models over at sUCks.

Oh that's right, you went to a final four beating some tough seeds 20 years ago and won a national title 60 years ago. Woooooohooooooo!!!!!!
Egg savior is a crappy institution filled with gang bangers, thugs and Marxists. Nothing good will ever come out of egg savior. You wish Mick was your head coach. He will lead Uc to at least one national championship during his coaching years. He has been recognized as one of the best coaches in America

Mack, on the other hand, is terrible in every way. Terrible recruiter, terrible in game coach , etc. He isn't half the coach Mick is. Mick coaches circles around Mack.

Please run along to your high school crappy mid major league team. This is an adult message board
Old 08-17-2012, 12:17 PM   #20
ME80

ME80 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliftonrhine View Post

Do you feel better? Makes you feel real important now doesn't it!
Closed Thread