Originally Posted by cincyguy13 View Post
Where does kunkel fit in all of this?
He will probably be uc’s new coach.
Bcatfollower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 05:31 PM   #262
Bcatfollower
Epic Member

Bcatfollower is on a distinguished road
Can’t wait for the Sam Martin tell all.... #1 seller.
Old 03-16-2021, 05:36 PM   #263
skyblade
Epic Member

skyblade is on a distinguished road
I wonder how many players we end up with still on the team. All indications are that DDJ likes Brannen, but at some point that may not matter. If DDJ wants to play in an NCAA tournament in his final year, than he may join the transfer train if Eason and Mason or Davenport go first.

It's too easy to see this whole thing falling apart.

The only guys I would bet on to stay at this point are the guys who if they transfer are probably going to move to a low major and possibly still get fewer minutes than they would here. That list is MAW and Lakhin.
skyblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 05:45 PM   #264
cincyalum2014
Elite Member

cincyalum2014 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyguy13 View Post
Where does kunkel fit in all of this?
Kunkel was hired by Cunningham to be his man on the inside at Xavier , which is why we didn’t save an open scholarship for him and took Mason instead
cincyalum2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 05:48 PM   #265
Bcatfollower
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblade View Post
I wonder how many players we end up with still on the team. All indications are that DDJ likes Brannen, but at some point that may not matter. If DDJ wants to play in an NCAA tournament in his final year, than he may join the transfer train if Eason and Mason or Davenport go first.

It's too easy to see this whole thing falling apart.

The only guys I would bet on to stay at this point are the guys who if they transfer are probably going to move to a low major and possibly still get fewer minutes than they would here. That list is MAW and Lakhin.
Must be tough to see the worst in every possible situation. Every post for two years is just negativity. Like do you just wake up worried the world is going to end? It’s a basketball team, I guarantee they will have a team next year and that team will have fans.
Old 03-16-2021, 05:52 PM   #266
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcatfollower View Post
Must be tough to see the worst in every possible situation. Every post for two years is just negativity. Like do you just wake up worried the world is going to end? It’s a basketball team, I guarantee they will have a team next year and that team will have fans.
You sure? Justin already announced he's transferring his fandom.
TheLivingLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 05:53 PM   #267
Bcatfollower
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLivingLegend View Post
You sure? Justin already announced he's transferring his fandom.
Silver linings... thank you John Brannen!
Old 03-16-2021, 05:53 PM   #268
eagle

eagle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hey now...he's optimistic Diarra is all-NBA. Just needs to be unleashed. Just another reason to fire CJB!
eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 05:54 PM   #269
skyblade
Epic Member

skyblade is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Is it negativity if I'm right?

I try to see both sides, but right now it's hard to see the bright side. It's easy to see how this thing could fall apart overnight. It's hard to envision how Brannen could possibly rebuild. Recruiting is going to be hell when over half of his recruits have transferred out in under 2 years.
skyblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 05:56 PM   #270
cincyguy13
Epic Member

cincyguy13 is on a distinguished road
Dou enters the portal. I’m actually happy for him. Go play somewhere.
cincyguy13 is offline   Reply With Quote