Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 12-23-2019, 04:16 PM   #101
Bearcats92

Bearcats92 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRunner89 View Post
Bro I've moved on ok lol. My God this isn't about Cronin but he should of been resigned if your not gonna replace him with a suitable replacement that exceeds the prior coach since that was the goal. Y'all like to take a point made and make a mochary out of it. What rational or when have I proposed hiring coach k or Tony Bennett? If you can't sing an improvement you resign the current guy getting you into the postseason. Mick was a young hot coach who earned his stripes coaching in the big east against Calhoun, Bioehim, Patino, Jay wright, Bob Huggins the list goes on. We shouldn't need to dig into the mid majors to poach a coach esp if we are an established program but if you can find a diamond in the rough feel free
Brannen has proven that Cronin got lazy and complacent and stopped caring about the program
Bearcats92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 04:18 PM   #102
JoeRunner89

JoeRunner89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyguy13 View Post
Good question, I’m also curious who the hire would have been.
Ok, this team was ranked in the top 15. I believe we would probably be undeafeated right now or with our only loss to O state if everyone stays. Therefore we would be in the top ten. We ranked in the top 15 last yr. But you can believe what u want to believe
JoeRunner89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 04:20 PM   #103
JoeRunner89

JoeRunner89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcats92 View Post
Brannen has proven that Cronin got lazy and complacent and stopped caring about the program
Based off what. Not dishing out scholarships like holloween candy? The roster was full for next yr nothing to panic about. How about the administration get the money Right then a coach could recuuit for further down the line and know where he is going to be for the for seeable future
JoeRunner89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 04:21 PM   #104
Goldpanner

Goldpanner is on a distinguished road
Well I am flying into cincy for Xmas. I have UConn tickets and will be there rooting for them
Goldpanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 04:23 PM   #105
cincyguy13
Epic Member

cincyguy13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Bro I've moved on ok lol. My God this isn't about Cronin but he should of been resigned if your not gonna replace him with a suitable replacement that exceeds the prior coach since that was the goal. Y'all like to take a point made and make a mochary out of it. What rational or when have I proposed hiring coach k or Tony Bennett? If you can't sing an improvement you resign the current guy getting you into the postseason. Mick was a young hot coach who earned his stripes coaching in the big east against Calhoun, Bioehim, Patino, Jay wright, Bob Huggins the list goes on. We shouldn't need to dig into the mid majors to poach a coach esp if we are an established program but if you can find a diamond in the rough feel free
Hey genius, that’s where all coaches come from. Everyone that you just mentioned came from a mid majors. The established coaches aren’t coming to coach in the American. Is that hard to understand?
cincyguy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 04:23 PM   #106
cincrulz11
Epic Member

cincrulz11 is on a distinguished road
brannen caused jarrons injuries. he gave him bunions and then forced him to have surgery. then he directed opposing teams hit cumberland on the hip.
cincrulz11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 04:24 PM   #107
Goldpanner

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincrulz11 View Post
brannen caused jarrons injuries. he gave him bunions and then forced him to have surgery. then he directed opposing teams hit cumberland on the hip.

Aw. That makes sense now 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Old 12-23-2019, 04:26 PM   #108
cincyguy13
Epic Member

Quote:
Ok, this team was ranked in the top 15. I believe we would probably be undeafeated right now or with our only loss to O state if everyone stays. Therefore we would be in the top ten. We ranked in the top 15 last yr. But you can believe what u want to believe
With Cronin and if everyone stayed, the team would be better. Yes. Great observation. He left. What’s your point?
However if Jarron got hurt this team wouldn’t be better. That’s a fact you seem to be missing. Also what’s your point?
Old 12-23-2019, 04:28 PM   #109
Goldpanner

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyguy13 View Post
With Cronin and if everyone stayed, the team would be better. Yes. Great observation. He left. What’s your point?
Yea. Prob win 29 games. Then beat by a 12 seed first round
Old 12-23-2019, 04:32 PM   #110
cincyguy13
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldpanner View Post
Yea. Prob win 29 games. Then beat by a 12 seed first round
Yep. But some people will cry till he comes back I guess.