Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives

Old 03-31-2010, 06:19 AM   #1
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
'11 FL OT Jordan Prestwood (ND Verbal)

Offensive Tackle
Plant City, FL (Plant City)

Height: 6-foot-6
Weight: 250 lbs
Forty: 4.98 secs
Bench Max:
Squat Max:
Shuttle:
Vertical:
GPA:
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 06:21 AM   #2
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
UC has offered.

Also has offers from Florida, Alabama, USC, Louisville, and others.

Interest in ND is high, and UC is playing catch-up at this point.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:21 AM   #3
swg
Epic Member

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recru..._jc&id=5023703

Quote:
• Fast-rising offensive tackle Jordan Prestwood (Plant City, Fla./Plant City) will be in South Bend from March 25 through 28 for an unofficial visit. The Fighting Irish were one of the first teams to offer Prestwood, who has picked up offers from Florida, USC and others since then. Notre Dame always has been a big factor here and will be in it until the end.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:49 PM   #4
swg
Epic Member

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recru...ory?id=5043072

Quote:
The top prospect at the immensely-talented Hillsborough County school is tight end Jordan Prestwood and the 6-foot-6, 265-pound junior has more than a dozen offers from some of the top programs in the country.

"I may be biased, but I think Jordan is the best recruit in Florida based on his size, weight and what he does out in space. He's not supposed to do those things that he does on film. You have other guys that look the part and they do it and you say 'okay,' but you see a guy like Jordan running seam routes, fades and playing in space and I don't see anything that compares to that," said Strunk.

While Prestwood plays tight end, situational fullback and some defensive tackle, the physical, agile and relentless prospect projects to offensive tackle at the next level.

With offers from the likes of Alabama, Notre Dame, Florida, Florida State, Auburn, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas Tech, USC and many others, the process can become overwhelming.

"I'm taking it all in right now," said Prestwood. "It's real hectic and I'm just looking for a comfort level when looking at the people I'm going to be around for four years of my life. I've been to junior days South Carolina, Auburn, Florida, Alabama and Florida State. They are all top-notch programs and had their things that stood out more than others, but they were all great. I'm also going to Notre Dame for a spring practice and back to the area schools for spring practices."
Old 04-03-2010, 12:08 PM   #5
swg
Epic Member

Apparently is announcing on Monday. With ND his last stated leader, will he verbal to them?

@jcshurburtt OT Jordan Prestwood (Plant City, Fla.) will announce his decision at 3:15 p.m. Monday. Notre Dame has been his leader. about 3 hours ago
Old 04-05-2010, 02:36 PM   #6
swg
Epic Member

No surprise here. He verbals to ND today. Says his decision is final.