Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 06-27-2019, 12:19 PM   #1831
cincrulz11
Epic Member

cincrulz11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhead View Post
I think he also said his teams were always 1st or 2nd in AAC in scoring every year. I didn't check every year but I saw 3rd, 4th and 7th the last 3 years.

I am guessing he meant efficiency...but that's not what recruits are looking at. Disconnected

and who cares anyway. the american isn't a great conference and nobody really plays offense. (houston was solid last year on offense and wichita state the year before)
cincrulz11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 12:29 PM   #1832
XUArizona

XUArizona is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincrulz11 View Post
when is the last time you read something like this from a UC guy

Chose UC over Kansas, UCLA, Oregon, Xavier, Ohio State & more
FYI, I think Harvey is a much bigger steal from X for you than Curtis will ever turn out to be. That said, take a look around as there is a reason Kansas and Xavier backed off of this kid. I hope it works out, but he comes in with baggage.
XUArizona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 12:42 PM   #1833
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by XUArizona View Post
FYI, I think Harvey is a much bigger steal from X for you than Curtis will ever turn out to be. That said, take a look around as there is a reason Kansas and Xavier backed off of this kid. I hope it works out, but he comes in with baggage.
I think the baggage is clear and present and has also been addressed. Unless there is more baggage than previously divulged?
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 12:44 PM   #1834
Loser Mentality

Loser Mentality is on a distinguished road
Quote:

We are over his baggage, and look forward to him being a great Student/Athlete. He wasn't stolen, he was accepted!!
Loser Mentality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 01:33 PM   #1835
XUArizona

XUArizona is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser Mentality View Post
We are over his baggage, and look forward to him being a great Student/Athlete. He wasn't stolen, he was accepted!!
The KU insiders I know told me they were off of him quick which surprised me a bit Harvey being from Topeka and their penchant for taking players with marginalia. I am not being a hater here, I am just telling you what I have heard.
XUArizona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 01:56 PM   #1836
cincrulz11
Epic Member

cincrulz11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
The KU insiders I know told me they were off of him quick which surprised me a bit Harvey being from Topeka and their penchant for taking players with marginalia. I am not being a hater here, I am just telling you what I have heard.

thats fine. our administration looked into it and felt comfortable enough with it to allow him to attend UC. they didn't run from it or act like they didn't know.
cincrulz11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 02:05 PM   #1837
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

AZ BEARCAT is on a distinguished road
ARIZONA STATE was in on him and would have taken him in a heartbeat. Heard that from a coach at ASU. He was a kid and made a mistake and now he will be a great MAN at UC !!! . Saw that picture of him his mom little brother and sister. Good looking family. GO UC !!!
AZ BEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 02:08 PM   #1838
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I think the UC insiders are all aware of the top secret info here...
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 02:10 PM   #1839
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

AZ BEARCAT is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhead View Post
I think the UC insiders are all aware of the top secret info here...
LOL !!!
AZ BEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 03:41 PM   #1840
Jon Rycek
Epic Member

Jon Rycek is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincrulz11 View Post
To think we sign a top 50 guy the same day Forbes publishes an article on Mick and Mick is complaining about coaches saying negative things to recruits about his offense.

UCLA did us such a huge favor. It's unbelievable.
I wonder how long you’ll continue to bash Cronin after he is gone. Bet he kills it at UCLA, recruiting was the only place he struggled, UCLA recruits itself. Just drop the hate already, it’s super old
Jon Rycek is offline   Reply With Quote