Banned

Basketball.com is on a distinguished road
JDIII has transferred to Ball State

Do You Blame him? Keep your head up JDIII
Old 12-10-2013, 07:32 AM   #2
coachpipe
Banned

coachpipe is on a distinguished road
Hate to see it happen as many here believed he was going to be a really good player for this team, but without the playing time and apparently his lack of defense that is a very difficult task. Im sure his whole family situation right now played a factor in it as well.

This now opens another roster spot. Now we have 2 available spots for next year. Do we pocket 1? Do we sign another big? Do we sign another guard? plenty of options, but with the talent coming in and already on the roster I would like for these to be used on players who can help now and not a project player
Old 12-10-2013, 08:06 AM   #3
Basketball.com
Banned

I agree with you coachpipe, I say stack up on biggs we have a lot of others who can play the guard position, but we have not many skillful biggs and have some size coming in next year, it would be nice to have a team with biggs falling out the sky and guards falling right with them, I say hold on the guards because we have DM who will be ready next year as well! The future will be bright. I know we are looking at an 6"5' shooting guard Kobe Eubanks ranked 49 and is a 3star, 6"4' guard Che Bob 3 star Not ranked and 6"2' guard Kaisa Randolph 2 star Not ranked and Anas Osama Mahmoud 7"1' center weight 210 pounds not ranked.

Besides I KJ, TC, GG, DM, we are gong to be off the hook at the guard position. Then ST, JL, JS all will be returning! I would probably go and get me another Judco with some floor experience.
Old 12-10-2013, 08:35 AM   #4
Patrick Bateman
Epic Member

Patrick Bateman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basketball.com View Post
Is there a link? Can't find one anywhere.
Old 12-10-2013, 08:41 AM   #5
JumpinJack5
Epic Member

JumpinJack5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
Is there a link? Can't find one anywhere.
Me neither, Brendel, the UC twitter page, Coach Cronin, etc. none of them have said a word on it.
Old 12-10-2013, 08:48 AM   #6
Patrick Bateman
Epic Member

Patrick Bateman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basketball.com View Post
Also, seems strange because Davis already sat out a year and would have to sit out another year if he transfers to a D1 school. Maybe he can get a hardship waiver from NCAA.

Koch and BCJ did say that JD3 did not make the trip to NM 2 days ago, nothing since.
Old 12-10-2013, 08:58 AM   #7
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
I was reading and saw that he visited ball state right before he committed to UC so if he did transfer there it makes sense also he would more than likely get a wavier because of his family's house getting burnt down.
Old 12-10-2013, 09:26 AM   #8
Scheids21
Epic Member

Scheids21 is on a distinguished road
I would not be surprised if this was true, though like others, I have seen no evidence of this. He is from Muncie, so it would make sense to be by his family at the very least.
Old 12-10-2013, 09:29 AM   #9
Chad Brendel
Elite Member

Chad Brendel is on a distinguished road
He is still enrolled at UC and finishing out the semester. Writing is probably on the wall, but nothing to report yet...
Old 12-10-2013, 09:35 AM   #10
Basketball.com
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad Brendel View Post
He is still enrolled at UC and finishing out the semester. Writing is probably on the wall, but nothing to report yet...

This is totally the truth, You have to believe me on this one. I know this is for a fact. It is official.
Closed Thread