Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives

Old 04-10-2011, 12:18 AM   #1
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
'12 VA. SF Arnaud Adala Moto (Offer)

Powerful wing player making some noise at the Boo Williams Invitational. UC joins Xavier, G'town and others in his recruitment.
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 07:36 AM   #2
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
Arnaud Adala Moto, SF, Team Takeover- Few players were as impressive on Friday night as the powerfully built 6-foot-6 wing. Most comfortable using his strength to get into the lane or bowl over opponents in transition, Adalo Moto showed surprisingly soft touch out to the three point line. He rebounds, plays defense and rattled off a list of Virginia Tech, Georgetown, Wake Forest, UNLV, Maryland, Xavier and George Mason.

http://basketballrecruiting.rivals.c...sp?CID=1209834
Old 04-15-2011, 08:03 AM   #3
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

UC has offered the young man a scholarship.
Old 04-18-2011, 03:28 PM   #4
Bearcat04
Elite Member

Bearcat04 is on a distinguished road
Rated #67 overall on ESPN. I think Mick is trying to put together an All-Name team that can also play.

Quote:
CONSIDERING
Wake Forest Deacon Deacons, Cincinnati Bearcats, George Mason Patriots, Xavier Musketeers

Strengths:
Arnaud has a terrific motor on the floor. He plays like a gangster on the court because of his aggressiveness. He's a versatile 2/3 on the wing with tremendous athleticism. He finishes strong. Offensively, he's a slasher and a solid shooter to 20 feet. Moto's a kid who is wired to score. He's also a great rebounder for his position.

Weaknesses:
He's right hand dominant right now and needs to continue to work on his left. Must also improve his consistency shooting the ball from the perimeter.

Bottom Line:
Arnaud's a classic sleeper for the Spring/Summer circuit. He should see his recruitment blow up soon and he should rise up the 2012 rankings. National attention will be coming for one of Team Takeover's top players.

Notes
Travel Team: Team Takeover...Auburn, Notre Dame, UCLA, Syracuse, Georgia Tech and Virginia Tech are interested...
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...er/_/id/124922
Bearcat04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:23 PM   #5
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

Another athletic high motor guy. I also like that the perimeter guys Mick is looking at are shooters as well. Was told today he would be visiting.
Old 04-18-2011, 11:13 PM   #6
thebeast

thebeast is on a distinguished road
Is it just me or is mick already recruiting a higher level of talent this quickly after the tournament berth? I know he hasn't landed anybody yet but it seems like we are already getting visits from players that we wouldn't have gotten just last year?
Right now we have already had on campus or are going to be on campus Macon, Hammons, Arnaud, and McGary. 4 very viable options and none i would be disappointed about.
I am just ecstatic about the direction this program is heading!
thebeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:31 PM   #7
psax889906
Epic Member

psax889906 will become famous soon enoughpsax889906 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to psax889906
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeast View Post
Is it just me or is mick already recruiting a higher level of talent this quickly after the tournament berth? I know he hasn't landed anybody yet but it seems like we are already getting visits from players that we wouldn't have gotten just last year?
Right now we have already had on campus or are going to be on campus Macon, Hammons, Arnaud, and McGary. 4 very viable options and none i would be disappointed about.
I am just ecstatic about the direction this program is heading!
I disagree. Mick was in on a lot of VERY highly rated 2011 players, most notably Marquis Teague... and just missed out on them. IMO the difference will be shown when those players announce their decisions. Hopefully we land a top 100 prospect or two.
psax889906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 08:53 AM   #8
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by psax889906 View Post
I disagree. Mick was in on a lot of VERY highly rated 2011 players, most notably Marquis Teague... and just missed out on them. IMO the difference will be shown when those players announce their decisions. Hopefully we land a top 100 prospect or two.
Mick has always recruited talent. An NCAA berth and impressive first round win gives you another bullet in your gun.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:36 AM   #9
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

Arnaud Adala Moto (2012)
Small forward
AAU Team: Takeover
Considering: Wake Forest, UNLV, Georgia Tech, Virginia Tech, UCLA, George Mason, Xavier, Notre Dame, Cincinnati, Auburn
Offers: Wake Forest, Virginia Tech, Georgia Tech, Cincinnati, George Mason, Xavier, UMass

http://www.nbebasketball.com/w3/2011...ruiting-notes/
Old 04-24-2011, 07:15 PM   #10
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

Arnaud Moto -- Easily one of the best wing prospects we've watched this spring, Moto, who plays for Team Takeover, is a tough customer. He doesn't back down from competition, he likes contact and he's aggressive. The 6-foot-5 wing is active, aggressive and hard nosed. Need a rebound? Moto will get it. Need to lock up on defense? Moto is your guy. He's a legit high major and future top 50 prospect.

http://evandaniels.yardbarker.com/