Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Bearcat Football

View Poll Results: Will Tuberville be the coach next year?
Yes 7 23.33%
No 23 76.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-02-2015, 05:55 PM   #11
Btown Bearcat

Btown Bearcat is an unknown quantity at this point
ya see this goes far and above just beating miami we could of lost and i would feel the same exact way. i think hes building something special and hes not doing it cheaply hes doing it the right way. I guess people see a couple losses and they cant see the big picture. Also its pretty clear that the guys he has recruited since getting true recruiting cycles which his first class is a bunch of redshirt freshman right now (I dont count his first class that he had to throw together)
Old 10-03-2015, 09:50 AM   #12
Mcginnjw
Epic Member

Mcginnjw is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btown Bearcat View Post
ya see this goes far and above just beating miami we could of lost and i would feel the same exact way. i think hes building something special and hes not doing it cheaply hes doing it the right way. I guess people see a couple losses and they cant see the big picture. Also its pretty clear that the guys he has recruited since getting true recruiting cycles which his first class is a bunch of redshirt freshman right now (I dont count his first class that he had to throw together)
I hope you are right and I am wrong. As of right now I see red flags all over the place with Tubbs. Our school really needs Tubbs to be a success because of our investments and desire to get out of the AAC.
Mcginnjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 01:27 PM   #13
westsidecat
Banned

westsidecat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat_NTS View Post
You are overreacting to one game against a team who's coach is actually worse than Tuberville. Great to finally beat a team with comparable talent but the track record indicates this is an aberration. We are still looking at a 7-5 or 8-4 season best case scenario. That shouldn't be acceptable in this conference.
Overreacting? Much like you do over a trough loss. So two losses we had a chance to win or tie in the final minutes and turn the ball over, yet you want to come on here and belittle Tubbs in anyway you can, even by showing pictures of his home life, yet a win on the national stage and you still try and belittle the coach.

You are such an idiot and a disgrace to this fan base.
westsidecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 01:30 PM   #14
david aka the TYZ
Epic Member

david aka the TYZ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat_NTS View Post
Tuberville clearly recruits well. A lot of freshman on defense last night that played pretty well. I wish we were more consistently disciplined. This team has the talent to win 10 games a year. I did have a blast night night watching that game.
Recruiting is the one advantage that Tuberville brings us. He needs to use the rest of this year to show he knows what to do with that recruiting advantage, though. If you have better players than your opponents and you play flat and lose it points 99% to coaching.
Old 10-03-2015, 01:33 PM   #15
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by westsidecat View Post
Overreacting? Much like you do over a trough loss. So two losses we had a chance to win or tie in the final minutes and turn the ball over, yet you want to come on here and belittle Tubbs in anyway you can, even by showing pictures of his home life, yet a win on the national stage and you still try and belittle the coach.

C'mon, that picture was pretty funny.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 01:34 PM   #16
westsidecat
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by david aka the TYZ View Post
Recruiting is the one advantage that Tuberville brings us. He needs to use the rest of this year to show he knows what to do with that recruiting advantage, though. If you have better players than your opponents and you play flat and lose it points 99% to coaching.
Right, because the two int's in the final minutes were clearly because of coaching. smh
Old 10-03-2015, 01:35 PM   #17
westsidecat
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
C'mon, that picture was pretty funny.
yea, for middle school humor. Maybe We can post some picks of Bostic and Mick's ex next. Clearly where this board is heading.
Old 10-03-2015, 01:36 PM   #18
BCM
Epic Member

BCM is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
yea, for middle school humor. Maybe We can post some picks of Bostic and Mick's ex next. Clearly where this board is heading.
It's a lot quieter on this board since when I joined.

Is it... is it me?
BCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 01:57 PM   #19
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Quote:

Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 02:25 PM   #20
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Good grief. Learn to laugh.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote