Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Bearcat Football
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2011, 09:04 AM   #21
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
I enjoyed the part where The Ralph called LL a baboon.

I truely believe that UC wants the Big East to survive but understands that it is unlikely to ever be stable.

Mick and Pitino will do everything they can to keep their schools in Big East.

I think UC joins Big XII with WVU and U of L.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:06 AM   #22
ralph1950
Epic Member

ralph1950 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLivingLegend View Post
Me Clueless? No no Ralphy whats clueless is telling bearcatnews that John Riek would be a bearcat and that he would bring us a national championship. Im still waiting.

While you where over there being clueless I was informing bearcatnews that Lance Stephenson would be a bearcat... a month before anyone else.

You have zero insider information. You never have. You never will.
Riek did sign with UC but did not qualify to play, not my fault. It was me, not you, who first posted Lance would be a Bearcat, you read from my post on cincinnati.com and then reported it on bearcatnews.

If Missouri leaves the Big 12 it is the Big East who will be inviting Kansas, Kansas State, and Iowa State to join the Big East. UC, UofL, and WVU are 100% all in to the Big East as the Big 12 makes no sense to UC, UofL, or WVU when they have BCS status and Madison Square Garden in the Big East. The Big East has the largest TV market of all in New York City, the TV markets in Norman, OK, Columbia, MO, etc. are small compared to the Cincinnati, Louisville, New York, Tampa, etc. markets.
ralph1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:20 AM   #23
UCBearcats
Banned

UCBearcats is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph1950 View Post
Riek did sign with UC but did not qualify to play, not my fault. It was me, not you, who first posted Lance would be a Bearcat, you read from my post on cincinnati.com and then reported it on bearcatnews.

If Missouri leaves the Big 12 it is the Big East who will be inviting Kansas, Kansas State, and Iowa State to join the Big East. UC, UofL, and WVU are 100% all in to the Big East as the Big 12 makes no sense to UC, UofL, or WVU when they have BCS status and Madison Square Garden in the Big East. The Big East has the largest TV market of all in New York City, the TV markets in Norman, OK, Columbia, MO, etc. are small compared to the Cincinnati, Louisville, New York, Tampa, etc. markets.

First of all Ralph, Madison Square Garden is going to be the new home of the ACC basketball championship. That's basically a done deal already. No matter what shakes out with the Big East we are going to lose MSG as our tournament home.

Why would Kansas, K-State and Iowa State leave the Big-12 to come to the Big East? The Big-12 just annouced equal profit sharing among all it's schools.

No point arguing this with you any further. This round of conference realignment has nothing to do with basketball. It's all about football, and as a football brand the Big East is on life support. It's only a matter of time until someone pulls the plug. If we want to stay a relevant football program we need to make a move and I don't see UC giving up on their football program. Staying in the Big East would be doing just that.
UCBearcats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:33 AM   #24
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Big East has MSG locked up for next 4 years....

No way LL had any info concerning Lance before anyone else. That was the one 32.

Ralph's prediction was about a healthy John Riek who was the #1 center in the country and #4 over all player after completely demolishing the AAU circuit.

Rivals was very high on John Riek and he had offers from everywhere before his knee went to hell.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:33 AM   #25
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
West Virginia (to the SEC) and UCONN (to the ACC) are whoring themselves out to get out of the Big East. We really need the Big 12 to call our number...
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 12:27 PM   #26
ralph1950
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat_NTS View Post
West Virginia (to the SEC) and UCONN (to the ACC) are whoring themselves out to get out of the Big East. We really need the Big 12 to call our number...
Texas, Texas Tech, Oklahoma, and Oklahoma State want out of the Big 12. If Missouri decides to exit those 4 are not far behind. They were good as gone a couple of weeks ago had the PAC 12 decided to expand. UC and UofL know this, the Big East will invite Kansas, Kansas State, and Iowa State when the Big 12 implodes. The Big 12 is a dead conference, it offers nothing to UC or UofL.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:38 PM   #27
Kingsley Court
Elite Member

Kingsley Court will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph1950 View Post
Texas, Texas Tech, Oklahoma, and Oklahoma State want out of the Big 12. If Missouri decides to exit those 4 are not far behind. They were good as gone a couple of weeks ago had the PAC 12 decided to expand. UC and UofL know this, the Big East will invite Kansas, Kansas State, and Iowa State when the Big 12 implodes. The Big 12 is a dead conference, it offers nothing to UC or UofL.
It's interesting, I've heard the same exact thing about the Big East. ESPN was reporting a coach from the big east sent a text declaring the big east was finished. I know that could be a lie, or false reporting, but I feel like the Big East is in more danger of falling apart than the Big 12. If the Big 12 wants, it could probably pick and choose who they want from the Big East.

It would surprise me if UC were to be offered the big 12, that they would make the bonehead decision not to join it.

"You better answer my texts or your banned."-Thegreatone
Kingsley Court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 12:40 PM   #28
Kingsley Court
Elite Member

Kingsley Court will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat_NTS View Post
Ralph seems blind to the fact that many Big East schools are trying to get out.

"You better answer my texts or your banned."-Thegreatone
Kingsley Court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 01:37 PM   #29
ralph1950
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsley Court View Post
Ralph seems blind to the fact that many Big East schools are trying to get out.
You are blind to the fact that 1) the Big 12 is unstable, Texas, Texas Tech, Oklahoma, and Oklahoma State want out 2) the 15 Big East Presidents met on Sunday and agreed to commit themselves to the Big East and approved the Commissioner to find schools to expand the conference 3) UC has on several occasions including again last night publicly stated they are committed to the Big East as the Big East is absolutely the right place for them.
Old 10-05-2011, 01:46 PM   #30
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Ralphy is an idiot, complete moron.

UC wants out of the Big East, EVERYONE does.

Lets go. Round Two fools. I right hooked Ralphy in round one, he was out for the count till thegreatfool jumped all over his junk and caudeled him him up.

Ban the legend. However remember the Legend cannot be banned, his followers are in the millions.