Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Bearcat Football
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2012, 06:59 PM   #111
User Name:

User Name: is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearcatMick View Post
Typical. Resorting to personal attacks since you know you are wrong.

Ul is gone and you know it
Do you have a link to back up your claim or not?
User Name: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:50 AM   #112
Btown Bearcat

Btown Bearcat is an unknown quantity at this point
expansion

im one fan that actually like the expansion. granted were losing some key members but once its all in place we should be fine. if louisville leaves we leave its that simple. but think it like this football will be better no doubt and there will be a big east game at noon 4 8 and sometimes even 11 non stop. basketball will be fine memphis and temple even houston will be legit. houston recruits decent in conf usa same memphis they will do even better in big east. instead thinkin bout bad things think bout some good. the new big east is perfect for us, we could be beast east. i just think its gonna work alot better than everyone thinks. by 2015 big east will be great and if not we wont be in it anymore anyway
Old 04-09-2012, 08:26 AM   #113
ucswais

ucswais is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btown Bearcat View Post
im one fan that actually like the expansion. granted were losing some key members but once its all in place we should be fine. if louisville leaves we leave its that simple. but think it like this football will be better no doubt and there will be a big east game at noon 4 8 and sometimes even 11 non stop. basketball will be fine memphis and temple even houston will be legit. houston recruits decent in conf usa same memphis they will do even better in big east. instead thinkin bout bad things think bout some good. the new big east is perfect for us, we could be beast east. i just think its gonna work alot better than everyone thinks. by 2015 big east will be great and if not we wont be in it anymore anyway
I still like the Big East for UC, but I'll ask the obvious question.

What happens if UL leaves and we don't have other options? That's a pretty realistic scenerio so I don't think it's nearly as simple as leaving if UL leaves.
ucswais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:04 AM   #114
User Name:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucswais View Post
I still like the Big East for UC, but I'll ask the obvious question.

What happens if UL leaves and we don't have other options? That's a pretty realistic scenerio so I don't think it's nearly as simple as leaving if UL leaves.
I'm concerned about that as well in regards to UL. We know that UConn and Rutgers want out too.

The AQ is gone soon so I would assume Boise/SDSU will be gone from the conference as well since thats pretty much the only reason they joined for football

I think the Pac 12, Big 12, SEC, Big 10 will be left as the only 'legitimate' conferences in football...They will continue to expand and All the other conferences will be deemed by the media to be irrelevant in football.
Old 04-14-2012, 12:40 PM   #115
User Name:

Recruit for UL Keith Towbridge is telling people that coaches told him Louisville is gone to the Big 12 in 2013 probably the worst kept secret

So thats Syracuse, UL, Pitt, and WVU gone....

UConn and Rutgers to the ACC are starting to heat up again...

Now is the time for UC to do everything they can to get in the Big 12. A full court press. They would make exponentially more money in the Big 12. AQ are ending and the BE is sliding into irrelevancy in football. A package deal of UC and UL would be attractive, especially given UC's success in football and bball as of late

Last edited by User Name:; 04-14-2012 at 12:54 PM.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:13 PM   #116
Eternal E
Banned

Eternal E is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by User Name: View Post
Recruit for UL Keith Towbridge is telling people that coaches told him Louisville is gone to the Big 12 in 2013 probably the worst kept secret

So thats Syracuse, UL, Pitt, and WVU gone....

UConn and Rutgers to the ACC are starting to heat up again...

Now is the time for UC to do everything they can to get in the Big 12. A full court press. They would make exponentially more money in the Big 12. AQ are ending and the BE is sliding into irrelevancy in football. A package deal of UC and UL would be attractive, especially given UC's success in football and bball as of late
Lol, Toledo coaches were telling their recruits they'd be in the big east. It happens everywhere...
Eternal E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 04:40 PM   #117
BearcatMick
Elite Member

BearcatMick is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by User Name: View Post
I'm concerned about that as well in regards to UL. We know that UConn and Rutgers want out too.

The AQ is gone soon so I would assume Boise/SDSU will be gone from the conference as well since thats pretty much the only reason they joined for football

I think the Pac 12, Big 12, SEC, Big 10 will be left as the only 'legitimate' conferences in football...They will continue to expand and All the other conferences will be deemed by the media to be irrelevant in football.
Why are you surprised??? Ive told you and jason for months louisville is gone in 2013.
BearcatMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:46 PM   #118
cincycpaw
Epic Member

cincycpaw will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal E View Post
Lol, Toledo coaches were telling their recruits they'd be in the big east. It happens everywhere...
At this rate, they might be.
cincycpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:59 PM   #119
BearcatMick
Elite Member

BearcatMick is an unknown quantity at this point
Swaim responded to my question on twitter regarding big 12. Said "may eventually take uc, but ul will get invite first"

I did get him to talk about the bearcats on his show. Well see what he says

Last edited by BearcatMick; 04-17-2012 at 02:04 PM.
BearcatMick is offline   Reply With Quote