Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Bearcat Football
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2014, 04:13 PM   #11
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonS View Post
This is true as a UC fan. I will tell you, having lived in Columbus for 7 years until just recently, the fans are not nearly as nice to Michigan fans. Not a safe haven for them and can get downright nasty.
Been to the Shoe 3 times to see the Buckeyes take on Michigan. Have yet to see a physical altercation or anything more then good natured trash talking.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 04:49 PM   #12
Robert
Elite Member

Robert is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAITE HOYT 2 View Post
Been to the Shoe 3 times to see the Buckeyes take on Michigan. Have yet to see a physical altercation or anything more then good natured trash talking.
When I was a freshman at OSU in 2003, I witnessed a couple guys following and harassing a woman and her adolescent sons who were wearing Michigan jerseys. I was across the street from the action, but thankfully some level-headed OSU fans blocked their path and told them to take a hike. I've never been to the game though.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 05:45 PM   #13
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAITE HOYT 2 View Post
You may have been sitting in a "nicer" section. Lol
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 10:41 PM   #14
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
They were practicing with a really loud noise simulator today!! Hopefully that will help some because a beat down is forthcoming.
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 12:16 PM   #15
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
Anyone else thing Urban will try to do everything possible to embarrass Tubbs and UC?
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:20 PM   #16
Patrick Bateman
Epic Member

Patrick Bateman is on a distinguished road
Poor Urban. If he doesn't win I hope that his little heart can stand it and he doesn't have to retire again for a whole month.
Old 09-25-2014, 01:44 PM   #17
Bearcat Rob
Elite Member

Bearcat Rob is on a distinguished road
Saw this on espn, boy this guy loves gunner. He was talking about him the number 1 overall qb taken and a heisman candidate.
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11586228
Bearcat Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 03:58 PM   #18
Robert
Elite Member

Robert is on a distinguished road
I would be really disappointed if he left after only one season, but I will never fault someone for taking the money when it's available. I do think he will stick around 2 years, but I won't be surprised if he skips his senior year and ends up being a first round pick. He has all the physical tools to be a successful NFL quarterback, but he still has a lot to prove mentally.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 08:17 PM   #19
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

AZ BEARCAT is on a distinguished road
two years in row after red hawks game

ny for UC football team
Tom Groeschen, tgroeschen@enquirer.com 8:29 p.m. EDT September 25, 2014
chamoda
(Photo: Photo provided by @a_spitz)
CONNECT
TWEET
LINKEDIN
COMMENT
EMAIL
MORE
University of Cincinnati running back Chamoda Kennedy-Palmore was killed in a traffic accident on Thursday, the second such tragedy in just over a year for the Bearcats football program. No family should ever have to suffer even one such nightmare, and now it has happened again.

On Sept. 21, 2013, UC freshman offensive lineman Ben Flick was killed and two teammates, freshman receivers Mark Barr and Javon Harrison, were seriously injured in a car accident. The driver of the car, 18-year-old Miami student Sean VanDyne, died two days later from injuries sustained in the wreck.
AZ BEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 12:16 PM   #20
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Saw a 17.5 point spread this morning. Getting to the point where we look like a good bet to cover. I cant believe it has jumped up that much. I thought itd go to 14.5 and stay there.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote