Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives

Old 07-31-2011, 01:57 PM   #11
teerusty1

teerusty1 is on a distinguished road
Encouraged that UConn and Kentucky are not in the final four but the others aren't chopped liver. Watch out for Vandy. They have recruited very well the last few years and Mbargoba is a strong student.
teerusty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 07:37 AM   #12
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
Missouri has gotten involved but as it stands now UC is in very good position with him.
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 01:26 PM   #13
bearcat18
Elite Member

bearcat18 is on a distinguished road
Per the RecruitScoop:

Marquette is the latest to express interest in Blaise Mbargorba, a 2012 center from Peddie (NJ). Missouri recently got involved, as well.

Like Jeff said I believe we are in pretty good with Blaise. He wants to sign in the fall and we have been on him for a while. IMO it will come down to UC, Vanderbilt and WVU.
bearcat18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:32 AM   #14
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst

the_one_32 will become famous soon enoughthe_one_32 will become famous soon enough
Im hearing WVU will be the team to beat in this recruiting race. However Hammons and Blaise would look good down low for us. I'd imagine if Mick gets Hammons he may cool on Blaise a little but still keep an eye on him.
the_one_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:27 AM   #15
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_one_32 View Post
Im hearing WVU will be the team to beat in this recruiting race. However Hammons and Blaise would look good down low for us. I'd imagine if Mick gets Hammons he may cool on Blaise a little but still keep an eye on him.
I wouldn't expect a Blaise signing. I'd say we are #2 at best, more like #3.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:47 AM   #16
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

TheRecruitScoopAlex Kline
Blaise Mbargorba & Daiquan Walker are the latest to be invited to the 2012 Mary Kline Classic - http://bit.ly/qrqys7
Old 10-21-2011, 09:34 AM   #17
JackBauer151
Epic Member

JackBauer151 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to JackBauer151
Blaise Mbargorba is off the board.

The 7-footer from The Peddie School in Highstown, N.J., has verbally committed to SMU over Vanderbilt and Virginia Tech.

“He committed to SMU,” Joe Touomou, Mbargorba’s mentor, told Fivestarbasketball.com. “He called the coach [Matt Doherty] this morning [Friday] and said that was a school he was going to have fun playing basketball at and achieve his goals as a student.”

http://www.zagsblog.com/2011/10/21/b...rgorba-to-smu/
JackBauer151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 10:43 AM   #18
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

I posted at the end of September not to expect him to come to UC. Good luck to you young man.
Old 03-13-2012, 10:37 AM   #19
JackBauer151
Epic Member

JackBauer151 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to JackBauer151
His coach just got fired, couldnt hurt to make a phone call??????
JackBauer151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:48 AM   #20
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBauer151 View Post
His coach just got fired, couldnt hurt to make a phone call??????
No, I guess it would do no harm.