Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives

Old 08-24-2010, 01:59 PM   #81
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
BCL reporting that UC has pulled their scholarship offers from Donovan Clark and LB Steven Daniels of St. X.

Personally, I like this move. Shit or get off the pot. It appears that Coach Jones has other options that he likes just as much and I applaud him for not being strung along by these two recruits. They had plenty of time to decide and apparantly their constant changing lists have prompted the UC staff to look elsewhere. It would be nice to land these local kids but not at a detriment to other recruits.
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 03:13 PM   #82
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Huh. I cant decide if I like the move or not.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 03:19 PM   #83
Lobot

Lobot will become famous soon enough
I suspect that both of them him they weren't coming or said something Butch didn't like. For all we know, we were only on their list to begin with becuase we're the home team and they had no intention of playing here from the get go.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:39 PM   #84
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobot View Post
I suspect that both of them him they weren't coming or said something Butch didn't like. For all we know, we were only on their list to begin with becuase we're the home team and they had no intention of playing here from the get go.
I have a feeling this is the case and I applaud the coaching staff for not waiting around to find out.
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote