Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives

Old 03-08-2010, 03:42 PM   #1
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
'11 OH DE Jack Miller (Michigan Verbal)

Weakside Defensive End
Perrysburg, OH (St. Johns)

Ht:6'4"
Wt:268 lbs
40:4.78 secs
Bench Max:315
Squat Max:475
Shuttle:4.52
Vertical:30 inches
GPA:3.8
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:44 PM   #2
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Offered by UC, Akron, Kent St, Toledo, Buffalo, Bowling Green, Ball St.

Interest from Mich St, Michigan, BC, OSU, ND, UNC.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:50 PM   #3
swg
Epic Member

http://scoutingohio.com/index.php/vi...&name=titans55
Old 03-16-2010, 06:51 AM   #4
swg
Epic Member

Illinois and Stanford have offered.
Old 03-29-2010, 11:51 AM   #5
swg
Epic Member

Visited BC this weekend. Plans on going to check out Cincy and later Stanford.
Old 05-12-2010, 06:18 AM   #6
swg
Epic Member

From ThaRinger.com. THis from the BC Mod...

He's commiting soon and BC has a big lead. It would be a surprise if he isn't an Eagle in 2-3 months.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:03 AM   #7
swg
Epic Member

Despite a solid list of scholarship offers that will likely continue to grow, Jack Miller (Toledo, Ohio/St. John's) is a bit of a sleeper among the many outstanding prospects in the state of Ohio.

After transferring from St. Edward's High School in Lakewood, Ohio, where he started at defensive end his sophomore season, the 6-foot-4, 270-pounder started at both defensive end and offensive right tackle during his junior season at St. John's High School.

"Cincinnati offered me to play defensive end. Illinois, North Carolina and Pitt offered me to play center or guard. Northwestern and Boston College want me to play defensive tackle," said Miller. "I'd say I have about 17 or 18 offers."

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/blog?...26id%3d5188068
Old 05-18-2010, 12:34 AM   #8
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
North Carolina and Louisville have offered.
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 01:30 PM   #9
swg
Epic Member

Michigan offers.

Offensive lineman Jack Miller (Toledo, Ohio/St. John's) visited Michigan on June 14 and picked up a scholarship offer from the Wolverines while in Ann Arbor. Miller made a return trip to Ann Arbor on Sunday, dropping in at Michigan's football camp.

The 6-foot-4, 270-pound Miller's list of scholarship offers includes Michigan, Boston College, Michigan State, Pitt, Stanford, West Virginia Cincinnati, Illinois, North Carolina and Stanford.

However, it is looking more and more like Miller's decision will come down to either Michigan or Boston College. Michigan State, Pitt and perhaps Stanford are in the running, but Miller has had Boston College high on his list for months. Michigan's recent scholarship offer has piqued the talented lineman's interest too.

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/blog?...3dkurelic_bill
Old 06-21-2010, 01:54 PM   #10
Racinejake

Racinejake will become famous soon enough
I have to say that I'm starting to feel some concern for our DE recruiting in this class. I think we need 1 and preferably 2 but it just seems that we're striking out. Not sure if we'll finally end up offering Joel Heath before it's all said and done.
Racinejake is offline   Reply With Quote