Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > 2019 Recruiting Profiles

Old 04-11-2019, 11:19 AM   #101
TheRealMick
Elite Member

TheRealMick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhub2003 View Post
Kmart is just obnoxious.

Great basketball player. But low IQ person and personality
Wow! Please explain. His made over 100million in his life
TheRealMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 12:16 PM   #102
justinhub2003
Epic Member

justinhub2003 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealMick View Post
Wow! Please explain. His made over 100million in his life
Playing basketball. Great player. Terrible IQ and terrible sense of irony

Remember when he called out Jeremy lin’s Hair for stealing black culture.

Then Jeremy Lin queitly roasted him in a very Harvard grad way by pointing out kenyon’s Chinese tattoo...

Or the fact that he called Mick Cronin Marvin Lewis when we lost to Nevada, without the sense of irony to remember he had never played in a single 2nd weekend in his 4 year career at UC?

Dude is a great basketball player. But that shit goes away when he opens his mouth.

Last edited by justinhub2003; 04-11-2019 at 12:19 PM.
justinhub2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 03:50 PM   #103
cincyguy13
Epic Member

cincyguy13 is on a distinguished road
K-mart has made several negative comments about the program. We all loved him but it’s annoying.
cincyguy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 02:59 PM   #104
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst

the_one_32 will become famous soon enoughthe_one_32 will become famous soon enough
Released his top 4 in no particular order: UCLA, WV, TCU and Vanderbilt
Old 04-24-2019, 07:23 PM   #105
GarradJ21
Epic Member

GarradJ21 is on a distinguished road
This all seems fishy. Heard he was never gonna come here and Mick never offered him. He put Cincy in his final 8. Out of his final 4, only 1 of those schools (WVU) was in his top 8?

Really curious if Cronin actually offered him at UCLA.
GarradJ21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 07:29 PM   #106
justinhub2003
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarradJ21 View Post
This all seems fishy. Heard he was never gonna come here and Mick never offered him. He put Cincy in his final 8. Out of his final 4, only 1 of those schools (WVU) was in his top 8?

Really curious if Cronin actually offered him at UCLA.
I doubt it

It’s his hometown school
Old 04-24-2019, 08:25 PM   #107
JoeRunner89

JoeRunner89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Playing basketball. Great player. Terrible IQ and terrible sense of irony

Remember when he called out Jeremy lin’s Hair for stealing black culture.

Then Jeremy Lin queitly roasted him in a very Harvard grad way by pointing out kenyon’s Chinese tattoo...

Or the fact that he called Mick Cronin Marvin Lewis when we lost to Nevada, without the sense of irony to remember he had never played in a single 2nd weekend in his 4 year career at UC?

Dude is a great basketball player. But that shit goes away when he opens his mouth.
Dude, just stop posting. You better appreciate the fact Kenyon still cares enough to give an opinion about the program. A lot of ppl view these players as resources never really appreciating what they've done or where they have came from for that matter. Kmart is genuine and honest how many ppl can say that? And everyone should be rooting for his son not dogging him. Smh give me a break
JoeRunner89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 09:40 PM   #108
justinhub2003
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRunner89 View Post
Dude, just stop posting. You better appreciate the fact Kenyon still cares enough to give an opinion about the program. A lot of ppl view these players as resources never really appreciating what they've done or where they have came from for that matter. Kmart is genuine and honest how many ppl can say that? And everyone should be rooting for his son not dogging him. Smh give me a break
Kenyon’s allegiance very clearly lies with Bob Huggins and not UC

It’s pretty telling that Kenyon showed up to UCLA presser announcing Mick but didn’t even show up to his own University.

He should just send his kid to West Virginia (as a walk on of course since Insiders say wvu is not recruiting him either) and just pretend he went there instead of UC. It’s funny Kenyon publicly called out mick when we lost to Nevada but didn’t say a word to ridicule bob Huggins busted ass team not making the tourney at all.

In 4 years at UC he never played in the 2nd weekend.

I respect NVE far far far more then I do a big mouthed Kenyon Martin who didn’t come around until mick started winning.

I’d rather Gary Clark, Sean kilpatrick & Jacob Evans publicly represent the university that Kmart
Old 04-25-2019, 07:48 PM   #109
cincyguy13
Epic Member

cincyguy13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Kenyon’s allegiance very clearly lies with Bob Huggins and not UC

It’s pretty telling that Kenyon showed up to UCLA presser announcing Mick but didn’t even show up to his own University.

He should just send his kid to West Virginia (as a walk on of course since Insiders say wvu is not recruiting him either) and just pretend he went there instead of UC. It’s funny Kenyon publicly called out mick when we lost to Nevada but didn’t say a word to ridicule bob Huggins busted ass team not making the tourney at all.

In 4 years at UC he never played in the 2nd weekend.

I respect NVE far far far more then I do a big mouthed Kenyon Martin who didn’t come around until mick started winning.

I’d rather Gary Clark, Sean kilpatrick & Jacob Evans publicly represent the university that Kmart
I loved both the mick era and the huggs era but I am glad they went a different direction. Huggs and the players had a great run but they are still crying 20 years later and mick was annoying too. Mick had good kids though. I am glad we are done with that and hope we can start something new.

Also, Kenyon kid isn’t that good
cincyguy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 05:33 AM   #110
Queens_NYC
Epic Member

Queens_NYC is on a distinguished road
Looks like my source from last fall that said college was off the table for next season ended up being right. Hope this kid figures it out.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...college-go-pro
Queens_NYC is offline   Reply With Quote