Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 02-02-2010, 06:11 PM   #21
Kingsley Court
Elite Member

Kingsley Court will become famous soon enough
Thanks for that wonderful insight Great one. We know this, you may have been confused because we changed topic a little bit and discussed incoming freshman and possibilities of playing overseas instead.
Kingsley Court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:19 PM   #22
SlamJam

SlamJam is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsley Court View Post
OH no doubt slam, he already said so. I just think that someone who has been treated like a basketball God for so many years, just could not wait to get to the NBA. That is why I feel he doesn't really want to go to college. Do you think he would have been playing in college if he didnt have to?
Personally, I think he wanted to come to college for one year and dominate. He felt like he had the talent to do so and was looking forward to doing it. Though, he would have been drafted higher last year if he was able to go straight to the NBA IMO.

Two feet behind the line...nothin' but twine.
SlamJam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:22 PM   #23
Kingsley Court
Elite Member

Kingsley Court will become famous soon enough
He came to college for one year because he had to. Of course he came in wanting to dominate, but I strongly believe college would not have been in Lance's head had he not been forced to go by NBA.
Kingsley Court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:23 PM   #24
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsley Court View Post
He came to college for one year because he had to. Of course he came in wanting to dominate, but I strongly believe college would not have been in Lance's head had he not been forced to go by NBA.
I agree with you but things change. I hope his family realizes he needs some time. He does of a 2 year old daughter which will play a factor no doubt about it.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:12 PM   #25
SlamJam

SlamJam is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegreatone View Post
I agree with you but things change. I hope his family realizes he needs some time. He does of a 2 year old daughter which will play a factor no doubt about it.
I was unaware of the 2 year old daughter. As much as I hate to say it-I think that makes him headed to the NBA a done deal.

Two feet behind the line...nothin' but twine.
SlamJam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:10 PM   #26
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlamJam View Post
I was unaware of the 2 year old daughter. As much as I hate to say it-I think that makes him headed to the NBA a done deal.
Yeah it adds an element but Lance and his family are not struggling for money though. They could support him while he is in school.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:17 PM   #27
DontMissHim
Elite Member

DontMissHim will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegreatone View Post
Yeah it adds an element but Lance and his family are not struggling for money though. They could support him while he is in school.
Thats true...I think many people forget how much money BornReadyTV really brought in
DontMissHim is offline   Reply With Quote