Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2010, 02:33 PM   #1
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Bracketology 02/08/10

UC is still showing as apart of the First 4 out.

I am a little surprised that we are even in the conversation. I didnt think we would be 2 teams away from in the field.

ALL 4 of the first 4 teams OUT are Big East teams. 10 teams are still in the running for tourny bids.

Interesting. It isnt over yet. UCONN IS HUUUGE!
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 02:40 PM   #2
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
UC needs to learn how to finish games. Even when the Bearcats win, it's often ugly towards the end. Sustained effort and intensity are much in need.
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 03:16 PM   #3
Kingsley Court
Elite Member

Kingsley Court will become famous soon enough
Anyone see A10 has the same amount of bids as the Big East?!
Kingsley Court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 03:19 PM   #4
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsley Court View Post
Anyone see A10 has the same amount of bids as the Big East?!
Ha wont happen.
Old 02-08-2010, 03:22 PM   #5
Kingsley Court
Elite Member

Kingsley Court will become famous soon enough
Won't happen, but man that conference has done well this year. I would not be surprised to see 5 teams from A10 in the tourney this year. I'm thinking 4, but 5 is certainly not out of the picture yet.
Kingsley Court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 03:33 PM   #6
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsley Court View Post
Won't happen, but man that conference has done well this year. I would not be surprised to see 5 teams from A10 in the tourney this year. I'm thinking 4, but 5 is certainly not out of the picture yet.
A-10 is doing well. But, will they have any 5 or higher seeds? Maybe 1. Big East will 5 or so.

Big East also has the first 4 out.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:42 PM   #7
ImmortalIconForever

ImmortalIconForever is on a distinguished road
There are a lot of openings this season. There really isn't a conference that is good from top to bottom. The Pac-10 is awful.
ImmortalIconForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:51 PM   #8
Thegreatone
Epic Member

I agree the Pac 10 is awful but I think the Big 10 and Big East are the class this year.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:41 AM   #9
SlamJam

SlamJam is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegreatone View Post
I agree the Pac 10 is awful but I think the Big 10 and Big East are the class this year.
I thought the Big 10 was as well at first. But I feel like they have kinda fallen. OSU, Purdue, MSU are all good tournament teams for me(And OSU might be a surprise run)--no one else really. Maybe Wisconsin? am I forgetting someone?

Two feet behind the line...nothin' but twine.
SlamJam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:26 AM   #10
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlamJam View Post
I thought the Big 10 was as well at first. But I feel like they have kinda fallen. OSU, Purdue, MSU are all good tournament teams for me(And OSU might be a surprise run)--no one else really. Maybe Wisconsin? am I forgetting someone?
I always like Izzo in the tourny. OSU could make a run because they are playing well.

Purdue does nothing for me. Wisconsin is a sleeper for me. They very easily could go to the sweet 16 or elite 8.

I think the Big East is better and deeper but Big 10 is definately #2 for my money.