Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2014, 01:21 PM   #281
Robert
Elite Member

Robert is on a distinguished road
I want no part of US Bank as long as the current ownership is in place.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 10:52 AM   #282
#BearcatNation
Epic Member

#BearcatNation is on a distinguished road
Anyone else get that email from Mike Bohn wanting our feedback on Fifth Third Arena? Now's your chance to speak up. I went relatively in-depth with the things I didn't like about the arena. Hope they read all of it.
#BearcatNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 11:33 AM   #283
TheShoeFits

TheShoeFits will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BearcatNation View Post
Anyone else get that email from Mike Bohn wanting our feedback on Fifth Third Arena? Now's your chance to speak up. I went relatively in-depth with the things I didn't like about the arena. Hope they read all of it.

Here's the letter I received.

http://survey1.sendyouropinions.com/...password=k4w9f

Dear Adam,

It is with tremendous excitement and honor that I am writing you as your Director of Athletics at the University of Cincinnati. It has been a fast four months as your Athletic Director of the Bearcats, but I have quickly learned of the terrific passion, tradition and support of Bearcats basketball. We can all take pride in Coach Cronin, our student-athletes and staff for all of their accomplishments during our memorable season as the 2014 American Athletic Conference Champions.

We are reaching out to ask you to complete an important survey on the fan experience for men's basketball. Similar to other surveys that we've asked our fans to complete in years past, your feedback will be used to create priorities in enhancing the fan experience for our men's basketball games. We are committed to the continued growth and advancement of our storied program and we seek your feedback on how we can improve the overall basketball experience for our fans.

We recognize the importance in making the Bearcat basketball experience fun, exciting and convenient for all of our donors, fans and supporters. Our arena, scheduling, gameday atmosphere and tip-off times are all important factors we consider when shaping the overall fan experience.

Please click on the link below to access the men's basketball fan experience survey. All fans that complete the survey will be entered for a chance to win special Bearcat prizes, UC merchandise and the opportunity to watch a game in my suite for the upcoming season!

http://survey1.sendyouropinions.com/...password=k4w9f

If that does not launch the survey, please type in the following web address:
http://survey1.sendyouropinions.com/survey.aspx

When you reach the login screen, please enter the following information:

It is truly an exciting time for Bearcats basketball and in the coming months we will continue to share additional information, updates and opportunities within our program. Your interest and support of Bearcats basketball is greatly appreciated and we thank you in advance for completing this important survey by 7/20/2014.

Go Bearcats!

Mike Bohn
Director of Athletics

Last edited by TheShoeFits; 06-27-2014 at 12:09 PM.
TheShoeFits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 11:55 AM   #284
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
I got the same thing from the AD. I will surely let my opinions be heard.
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 02:37 PM   #285
david aka the TYZ
Epic Member

david aka the TYZ will become famous soon enough
I did the survey. It wasn't very in-depth nor did it have a place for comments at the end like some in the past have.
Old 06-27-2014, 08:47 PM   #286
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCalum08 View Post
I got the same thing from the AD. I will surely let my opinions be heard.
Me too. Must be awkward for Bohn to be sending out emails to the man that is going to take his job soon...
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 11:11 AM   #287
triiola
Banned

triiola is on a distinguished road
Cleveland did it by using a "sin tax", but in Cleveland the option of crossing the river to evade such taxes does not exist so that would not generate enough revenue either. Another option is to have UC kick in a major part of the cost of renovation, but if they had the money I believe 5/3 would be the priority.
triiola is offline   Reply With Quote