Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2013, 03:11 PM   #11
Scheids21
Epic Member

Scheids21 is on a distinguished road
The experience was awesome last year. I highly recommend going as I will be headed back this year. The tickets are a little overpriced but I'm guessing their hope is it will eventually become the hot ticket in town, like it was at the schools. There really isn't a bad seat in the place though, so pick up a couple $35 seats and head on down. Last year, UC side was about 90% full and the XU side was about 65%. I was surprised it didn't sell out as well, but such is Cincinnati...if its on tv, hard to convince the city to go.
Scheids21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 05:22 PM   #12
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scheids21 View Post
The experience was awesome last year. I highly recommend going as I will be headed back this year. The tickets are a little overpriced but I'm guessing their hope is it will eventually become the hot ticket in town, like it was at the schools. There really isn't a bad seat in the place though, so pick up a couple $35 seats and head on down. Last year, UC side was about 90% full and the XU side was about 65%. I was surprised it didn't sell out as well, but such is Cincinnati...if its on tv, hard to convince the city to go.
Well said. I got 2 tickets and it was a little over $100. Its the lower seating kinda in the corner. Def. more than I wanted to spend on it but all the fees and charges is what makes it ridiculous.
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 01:44 PM   #13
#BearcatNation
Epic Member

#BearcatNation is on a distinguished road
Does anyone know which side is the UC side and which is the XU side? I got my tickets the morning they went on sale and it doesn't say which side I'm on. I'm in section 213. I'm guessing I got the UC side since that's the side UC's bench is on.
#BearcatNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 04:49 PM   #14
charlie hustle

charlie hustle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BearcatNation View Post
Does anyone know which side is the UC side and which is the XU side? I got my tickets the morning they went on sale and it doesn't say which side I'm on. I'm in section 213. I'm guessing I got the UC side since that's the side UC's bench is on.
well this is all I can find online:
http://www.gobearcats.com/tickets/cr...l#seatingchart
it shows 2012's seating chart.

David posted this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by david aka the TYZ View Post
UC is on opposite side this year because they are the road team...this according to the Beacat ticket office
I originally had seats in 117, but then contacted TicketMaster and went through a bunch of hassle to get them switched to 138. :-/
charlie hustle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 05:04 PM   #15
charlie hustle

charlie hustle is on a distinguished road
emailed the UC ticket office just now.
will update as soon as they respond.
charlie hustle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 06:00 PM   #16
david aka the TYZ
Epic Member

david aka the TYZ will become famous soon enough
I have tickets in 207 and 208. These are from the UC ticket office and definitely in the UC section. I'm guessing the sides are split from mid court to mid-court and wrapping behind the baskets, rather than one side facing the benches and the other side behind the benches if that makes sense. I honestly don't remember last year how they were seperated. The reason I'm guessing this is last year my seats were in 213. My guess is the UC side is sections 201-211 and 231 to 240. Again that is my guess. Hope this helps.