Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2019, 09:10 AM   #2311
sedziobs
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 770
sedziobs is on a distinguished road
South Florida lost at DePaul in OT in game 2. The deciding game 3 will be at DePaul tomorrow night.

sedziobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 10:32 PM   #2312
sedziobs
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 770
sedziobs is on a distinguished road
The AAC gets a trophy. South Florida won game 3 at DePaul to claim the CBI championship.
sedziobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 11:28 AM   #2313
Mcginnjw
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,477
Mcginnjw is on a distinguished road
Below is a link to the current players who have declared for the draft. I am surprised to see that Xavier’s starting line up basically declared. I am sure they will all return. Armani Brooks and Aubrey Dawkins have declared as well.

https://watchstadium.com/news/up-to-...ft-04-01-2019/
Mcginnjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 11:31 AM   #2314
Mcginnjw
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,477
Mcginnjw is on a distinguished road
Below is a link to the transfer portal. There is a ton of talent still available.

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Ba...ransferPortal/
Mcginnjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 12:50 PM   #2315
skyblade
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 127
skyblade is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcginnjw View Post
Below is a link to the current players who have declared for the draft. I am surprised to see that Xavier’s starting line up basically declared. I am sure they will all return. Armani Brooks and Aubrey Dawkins have declared as well.

https://watchstadium.com/news/up-to-...ft-04-01-2019/
Ouch, that's going to hurt Houston if he goes. They are already losing 3 starters to graduation, if Brooks goes as well, Sampson is going to have quite a bit of work to do to get keep them at/near the top of the AAC.

Dawkins signed with an agent, he's out. UCF is going to fall from the top tier of the AAC. Disappointing for them since they underachieved during the last two years.
skyblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 12:57 PM   #2316
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst
 
the_one_32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: colerain
Posts: 1,038
the_one_32 will become famous soon enoughthe_one_32 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblade View Post
Ouch, that's going to hurt Houston if he goes. They are already losing 3 starters to graduation, if Brooks goes as well, Sampson is going to have quite a bit of work to do to get keep them at/near the top of the AAC.

Dawkins signed with an agent, he's out. UCF is going to fall from the top tier of the AAC. Disappointing for them since they underachieved during the last two years.
I believe players can sign agents now and have a deadline to return to school. Don't quote me on that but I'm fairly certain the hiring of an agent doesn't automatically mean they have to stay in the draft.
__________________
IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING
the_one_32 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 01:30 PM   #2317
cincrulz11
Epic Member
 
cincrulz11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,077
cincrulz11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_one_32 View Post
I believe players can sign agents now and have a deadline to return to school. Don't quote me on that but I'm fairly certain the hiring of an agent doesn't automatically mean they have to stay in the draft.

you are correct.
cincrulz11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 05:45 PM   #2318
mdchick
Epic Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,073
mdchick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblade View Post
Ouch, that's going to hurt Houston if he goes. They are already losing 3 starters to graduation, if Brooks goes as well, Sampson is going to have quite a bit of work to do to get keep them at/near the top of the AAC.

Dawkins signed with an agent, he's out. UCF is going to fall from the top tier of the AAC. Disappointing for them since they underachieved during the last two years.
Houston still got jarrue and Hinton, they won’t be nearly as good offensively but defensively they will still be elite.

Ucf’s Still got Collin smith who is probably going to be first team aac next year and I like their sg Allen a lot, they won’t be ncaa tourney good but probably NIT good.
mdchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 10:20 AM   #2319
Queens_NYC
Elite Member
 
Queens_NYC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 650
Queens_NYC is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchick View Post
Houston still got jarrue and Hinton, they won’t be nearly as good offensively but defensively they will still be elite.

Ucf’s Still got Collin smith who is probably going to be first team aac next year and I like their sg Allen a lot, they won’t be ncaa tourney good but probably NIT good.
Allen is seeking a grad transfer.
Queens_NYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd., - All material on this Cincinnati Bearcat discussion forum is strictly for entertainment purposes only. This site and any pages within are in no way affiliated with the University of Cincinnati. Any images, copyrights, or trademarks used on this site are used under the "Fair Use Provision" of the Copyright Act for purposes of comment, criticism, and news reporting.