Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2012 Recruiting Profiles

Old 07-09-2011, 09:55 AM   #1
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
'12 NY C Jordan Dickerson (Verbal SMU)

Rapidly improving big man who can rebound and block shots:

Another big man making the Top 20 All-Star game was NYC product Jordan Dickerson. The 6-foot-11 center will take a prep year in 2011-2012 and look to continue to develop his basketball skills. He certainly has the size to play at the highest level, but needs to refine his game.

Dickerson told NBE that Dayton, Kent State, Cincinnati and West Virginia have been in contact at one point or another in the recruiting process.

http://www.nbebasketball.com/w3/2011...ruiting-notes/

Last edited by bearcat jeff; 07-09-2011 at 10:08 AM.
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 07:45 PM   #2
mplebanon
Elite Member

mplebanon is on a distinguished road
I just read on Bearcat Banter's recruiting board that he passed his ACT and has been cleared to sign a LOI with some school. He's a 7' footer. Don't know if UC still has interest.
mplebanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:20 AM   #3
mplebanon
Elite Member

Quote:
NYC HOOPS dotnet ‏ @NYCHoops: NY seven-footer ready to sign: Former Abraham Lincoln (NY) center Jordan Dickerson, now at IMG Academy (FL), received a qualifying score on his SAT and is now qualified to sign a National Letter of Intent
Here it is.
Old 05-15-2012, 06:32 AM   #4
bearcatrunner

bearcatrunner is on a distinguished road
Jeff do you have any more information on this guy. We really need players who fit our up and down tempo. I think it is a style the players like to play and fans like to watch.
bearcatrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 08:17 PM   #5
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
Alex Kline‏@TheRecruitScoop

2012 IMG Academies (FL) center Jordan Dickerson has moved his visit to Providence. Head to http://bit.ly/IX4uMV for the scoop.
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 07:40 AM   #6
BamaCat

BamaCat is on a distinguished road
South Carolina is going after this guy hard and heavy. Reported last night on a local news show that Frank Martin really likes Dickerson.
BamaCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 01:56 PM   #7
mplebanon
Elite Member

I heard a rumor that Mick has some big man in his back pocket to use the last 2012 schollie if Obekpa doesn't sign. I wonder if it's this kid?
Old 06-13-2012, 02:30 AM   #8

1717 is on a distinguished road
I'm hearing Lavin is going hard after him, just to make the uc fans whine some more
1717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 02:31 AM   #9

1717 is on a distinguished road
Oh wait we don't need him, sorry. lol
1717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 06:47 AM   #10
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1717 View Post
Oh wait we don't need him, sorry. lol
Dont need him because St. Johns is going to the Final Four? Winning the Big East? Or they are just cemented in their usual 11-15 Big East seed?

Honestly, I am not too high on dickerson. Seems like another Gaines. I like Gaines and it would be so big if it clicks for him this year but I would rather not have 2 projects.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote