Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Community Clubhouse > Cronin's Corner

Old 01-25-2011, 05:10 PM   #21
SlamJam

SlamJam is on a distinguished road
Touche- and by all means I am no huggins fan. He is bashing him though.."you cant bash players and coaches" saying a coach is an embarressment to the school is bashing. Saying Yancy doesnt play hard is bashing. Both truths, both bashing.

Two feet behind the line...nothin' but twine.
SlamJam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:18 PM   #22
Lobot

Lobot will become famous soon enough
I wouldn't consider either of those bashing. I see fantastic examples of bashing on BCN. What you're describing is criticism.
Old 01-25-2011, 06:24 PM   #23
AWalkingLegend

AWalkingLegend is on a distinguished road
Ralph bashing huggins/former players/current players is simply an opinion that he has formed...

with that being said.

LivingLegend has formed his own opinions about the Ralph. "idiot" is an opinion. "eating dirt" is constructive critiscm to becoming a better person. This being the reason that the Legends ban holds zero merit.

Free TheLivingLegend, he alone has brought wonders to the site and to the Bearcat community. Hes, well... a Legend.
AWalkingLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 06:33 PM   #24
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWalkingLegend View Post
Ralph bashing huggins/former players/current players is simply an opinion that he has formed...

with that being said.

LivingLegend has formed his own opinions about the Ralph. "idiot" is an opinion. "eating dirt" is constructive critiscm to becoming a better person. This being the reason that the Legends ban holds zero merit.

Free TheLivingLegend, he alone has brought wonders to the site and to the Bearcat community. Hes, well... a Legend.
Agreed on the Ralph being an idiot part.
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 06:39 PM   #25
anbuc88
Elite Member

anbuc88 will become famous soon enough
Quote:

with that being said.

Hahaha. If AWalkingLegend is eventually banned, will he then reincarnate himself as ARunningLegend or ASittingLegend.
anbuc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:16 PM   #26
AWalkingLegend

AWalkingLegend is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by anbuc88 View Post
Hahaha. If AWalkingLegend is eventually banned, will he then reincarnate himself as ARunningLegend or ASittingLegend.
Why would AWalkingLegend be banned? AWalkingLegend has done no wrong... AWalkingLegend is not "cronin crazy".... does that merit a ban? AWalkingLegend humbly asks?
Old 01-25-2011, 07:20 PM   #27
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Shouldn't your new name be "ABannedLegend" as opposed to "AWalkingLegend?"
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:20 PM   #28
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

with that being said.

hahahahaha classic!

Might be my favorite line of all time.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:26 PM   #29
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
I might permantely ban awalkinglegend just to do it. LL ban is up tomorrow.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:39 PM   #30
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegreatone View Post
You have been banned here more than the ralph. You are more likely to be considered a troll.

You two do the same thing but Ralph does it in the positive instead of the negative.

Ralph never ever insults other members of the board something some of you guys should learn from. Good ribbing is cool, if everyone knows that is what it is but you and LL are pushing it with the ralph stuff.

Ralph is more than welcome here and can provide good insight at times. Sure sometimes he says things to get under some peoples skin but it amazes me who continually falls into the ralphs game.
I do the same thing? I don't think Ralph has ever contributed to any discussion other than his usual phrases. I'm the one who broke the news to this board about Kenbrell Thompkins committing and that Mick was in attendance at various recruits games. Not sure where at any point Ralph has added facts or broke news to the board, other than a few scores here and there. He is just a troll who posts nonsense just for the sake of it. I've grown to just take it in humor, but after a while it gets annoying and old.
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote