Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Community Clubhouse > Cronin's Corner

Old 02-14-2011, 11:09 PM   #51
SlamJam

SlamJam is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLivingLegend View Post
You simply dont like the Celtics nor Ray Allens mother.

Ray Allen is ahead of Reggie % wise in every shooting category. FT, FG, 3pt.

Reggie maybe a better player but hes not a better shooter. Ray Allen also has a ring to boast over Reggie.
Most of Allens threes with the Celtics are off screens or wide open. Miller had to create his own shot every time- much much more difficult to have a higher %--common sense says that. Miller was by far the better player (the fact that you compare them as overall players shows your extreme lack of NBA knowledge) and shooting is close. Wide open from 3 or down 1 on the last play- ur going to Miller every time. Miller is one of the most underrated players in NBA history.

Two feet behind the line...nothin' but twine.
SlamJam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:23 PM   #52
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Ronald Allen had a sweet stroke.
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 11:17 AM   #53
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlamJam View Post
Most of Allens threes with the Celtics are off screens or wide open. Miller had to create his own shot every time- much much more difficult to have a higher %--common sense says that. Miller was by far the better player (the fact that you compare them as overall players shows your extreme lack of NBA knowledge) and shooting is close. Wide open from 3 or down 1 on the last play- ur going to Miller every time. Miller is one of the most underrated players in NBA history.
I never said Ray was a better player, just a better shooter.

As for Reggie being an underrated player? He couldnt win. He came close, but couldnt win the big game. Him and John Stockton can have lunch and share the memories of being 2nd best alot of times.

Its like TheGreatOne vs TheLIVINGLEGEND. Sure greatone can play, sure hes good. But lets be real, hes not winning anything meaningful. So basically what I have come from all this is simple.... TheLivingLegend > Reggie Miller. Its really simple math.
Old 05-27-2011, 06:33 PM   #54
Jinxy

Jinxy is on a distinguished road
The idea of "credit" is retarded. If you don't have money, you don't have money. And if you don't have money don't f*cking spend money. Nations should not be able to loan other nations money if they have a debt. Nations should not be able to spend more money than they have since that is technically impossible. When it comes to interest/usery that is also absurd. Name a finite amount someone should pay you back and that's it. It is unreasonable to suggest the amount may vary by X according to market trends or other accounts leaving a certain place. Changing the % a person has to pay back at the whim of someone they're indebt to is just a form of bondage.

Just because someone's alma mater is older than dirt, doesn't mean they have anything to feel good about. It's the same sh*tty bureaucratic cookie cutter system across the board. It all sucks. I've been in fellowships with the profs who wrote your text books, they're all yo-yo's, the people who gave them tenure? Also yo-yo's.

Why is it people have the nerve to get upset at kids working customer service when they aren't familiar with an item in some large ass store? Ask them about a section, ask them if they have a clue and if they don't; move on with your day. No one cares about some crappy niche product you saw on QVC. These people make minimum wage and you're going to complain? I hope you fall and break your neck.
"I want half paper half plastic, oh but not the cereal boxes; they'll need to be put in these sacks I brought with me. Make sure you match them by brand! Oh yeah, double bag the cat litter in plastic but then put it in paper. Pay no mind to the fact that it's sealed in plastic already and in an industrial sized tub that no bag could possibly hold"

... Yeah, I appreciate that; now I'm going to have to wait 15 minutes while they bag your sh*t. Hope I don't see your car next time I come here, might just throw some rotten shrimp I use as fishing bate in an open window, provided I don't let the air out your tires or drop a deuce on your hood when no one is around.
Jinxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 07:50 PM   #55
Lobot

Lobot will become famous soon enough
I hate when people have a temper and rant randomly. j/k
Old 05-28-2011, 11:20 PM   #56
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxy View Post
The idea of "credit" is retarded. If you don't have money, you don't have money. And if you don't have money don't f*cking spend money. Nations should not be able to loan other nations money if they have a debt. Nations should not be able to spend more money than they have since that is technically impossible. When it comes to interest/usery that is also absurd. Name a finite amount someone should pay you back and that's it. It is unreasonable to suggest the amount may vary by X according to market trends or other accounts leaving a certain place. Changing the % a person has to pay back at the whim of someone they're indebt to is just a form of bondage.

Just because someone's alma mater is older than dirt, doesn't mean they have anything to feel good about. It's the same sh*tty bureaucratic cookie cutter system across the board. It all sucks. I've been in fellowships with the profs who wrote your text books, they're all yo-yo's, the people who gave them tenure? Also yo-yo's.

Why is it people have the nerve to get upset at kids working customer service when they aren't familiar with an item in some large ass store? Ask them about a section, ask them if they have a clue and if they don't; move on with your day. No one cares about some crappy niche product you saw on QVC. These people make minimum wage and you're going to complain? I hope you fall and break your neck.
"I want half paper half plastic, oh but not the cereal boxes; they'll need to be put in these sacks I brought with me. Make sure you match them by brand! Oh yeah, double bag the cat litter in plastic but then put it in paper. Pay no mind to the fact that it's sealed in plastic already and in an industrial sized tub that no bag could possibly hold"

... Yeah, I appreciate that; now I'm going to have to wait 15 minutes while they bag your sh*t. Hope I don't see your car next time I come here, might just throw some rotten shrimp I use as fishing bate in an open window, provided I don't let the air out your tires or drop a deuce on your hood when no one is around.
umadbro?
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote