Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2019, 08:16 PM   #1721
TheRealMick
Elite Member

TheRealMick is on a distinguished road
Lottery pick hayes saying on social media Mick or nobody else on his staff talked to him once. Ok i get mick might not going after him personally but this type signing that make or break a assistant coach. Why hell didn't no other coach force him onto mick?
TheRealMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 08:21 PM   #1722
Alum2013
Elite Member

Alum2013 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealMick View Post
Lottery pick hayes saying on social media Mick or nobody else on his staff talked to him once. Ok i get mick might not going after him personally but this type signing that make or break a assistant coach. Why hell didn't no other coach force him onto mick?
It truly is mind boggling. Has got to be an embarrassment for Mick. The 4 and 5 spot were wide open for minutes with Clark and Washington leaving. You have to at least check with the kid to see of you're in his radar.

I think these next few years will be really telling on whether the problem really was UC and its conference or the problem was Mick.
Alum2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 09:02 PM   #1723
TheRealMick
Elite Member

TheRealMick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alum2013 View Post
It truly is mind boggling. Has got to be an embarrassment for Mick. The 4 and 5 spot were wide open for minutes with Clark and Washington leaving. You have to at least check with the kid to see of you're in his radar.

I think these next few years will be really telling on whether the problem really was UC and its conference or the problem was Mick.
Spots went to Nso fredricks and Prince
TheRealMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 09:30 PM   #1724
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Alot to be determined tomorrow...
TheLivingLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 09:48 PM   #1725
Patrick Bateman
Epic Member

Patrick Bateman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblade View Post
It may be a while before we can tell what Brannen wants for his system. Cronin's main three were strength, length and athleticism, though he deviated now and then.

Brannen seems to prefer speed and quickness so far. I know some will say shot-making, but a good number of recruits Brannen has brought in aren't shooters (Sorolla, Vogt, McNeal, Saunders).

Based on the rumors, there are quality programs looking at Hardnett. But he may just have not fit the new system. Hardnett was the ideal long and athletic player for Cronin, but he may not have the speed and quickness Brannen seems to prize.
I think it is pretty obvious by who has left and what has come in what CJB wants. I have heard three schools reach out, one P5, will probably fall to St Bona and be a bench player. Hardnett has barely reached 200 lbs, is projected to be a elite rim protector but struggles to put the ball in the hoop
Old 06-21-2019, 05:53 AM   #1726
cincyalum2014
Elite Member

cincyalum2014 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLivingLegend View Post
Alot to be determined tomorrow...
Why do you say that
cincyalum2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 07:22 AM   #1727
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyalum2014 View Post
Why do you say that
Better be Dancin Bearcat day...
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 07:33 AM   #1728
cincyalum2014
Elite Member

cincyalum2014 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhead View Post
Better be Dancin Bearcat day...
God I hope..
cincyalum2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 09:57 AM   #1729
Helicopter

Helicopter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
And talking heads wanted us to hand the head coaching gig to Darren Savino...
Helicopter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 10:00 AM   #1730
Btown Bearcat

Btown Bearcat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
micks brother on twitter mentioned something about putting out feelers and sometimes its a waste of time when talking about the kid from virginia. my guess is the feelers tell them they have no chance but it still rings hollow you still got to try. cronin way of recruiting works without a doubt but its frustrating for fans