Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Community Clubhouse > Cincinnati Pro Sports

Old 02-18-2010, 12:13 AM   #11
ready2go
Elite Member

ready2go is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFranchise View Post
This is good. It will give me something to do if we dont make the NCAA Tourny and as for the reds, well, what can i say about them. At least ill have football to watch still.

Yes and the gardens will be a better location than US Bank. More fan friendly!
ready2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 06:42 PM   #12
TheFranchise

TheFranchise is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ready2go View Post
Yes and the gardens will be a better location than US Bank. More fan friendly!
Will alcohol be served at these games?
TheFranchise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:00 PM   #13
ready2go
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFranchise View Post
Will alcohol be served at these games?
Yes! dollar beer nights. Don't have all the details regarding that
Old 02-19-2010, 10:51 AM   #14
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Yes! dollar beer nights. Don't have all the details regarding that
When will TheLivingLegend get a contact!? Fans will show up in pure volume...
Old 02-19-2010, 12:24 PM   #15
ready2go
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLivingLegend View Post
When will TheLivingLegend get a contact!? Fans will show up in pure volume...

Good way of marketing yourself right there!
Old 02-19-2010, 12:47 PM   #16
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Maybe a Bearcattalk.com section for one of the games?
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:27 PM   #17
ready2go
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegreatone View Post
Maybe a Bearcattalk.com section for one of the games?
You are on to something here!!

I am just thining out loud and no disrespect or anything to the founders of bearcattalk, but this could be an ideal situation

My thoughts:
Why not start the commando crazies section featured by bearcattalk.com at the gardens for Commando games?
Now if you wanted to really expand and again thinking out loud here..Why not call the website cincinnatitalk.com?? This would be more appealing to the residents of cinci, cause some unfortunatly are not bearcat fans. However they are Reds, Bengals, xu, etc fans. You are on the right track with threads like this one. But the name bearcattalk would make these people assume it is bearcat conversation only. Cincinnatitalk.com would be appealing to those people who like to voice opinion about all the teams in cinci.

Why the gardens would be a perfect place to start this??
- Most likely will be about 5,000-8,000 fans at these games...this would be a good starting target market. If you were to start this at Great American or Paul Brown this section would most likely go unoticed.
-So once the buzz goes around the gardens word spreads. Then by then money may start rolling in and using these marketing ideas at the Paul Brown stadiums or larger arenas may be more possible.

Again just thinking out loud because I am unaware of where cinci fans can all post on a website...could be wrong
Old 02-19-2010, 01:51 PM   #18
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
You are on to something here!!

I am just thining out loud and no disrespect or anything to the founders of bearcattalk, but this could be an ideal situation

My thoughts:
Why not start the commando crazies section featured by bearcattalk.com at the gardens for Commando games?
Now if you wanted to really expand and again thinking out loud here..Why not call the website cincinnatitalk.com?? This would be more appealing to the residents of cinci, cause some unfortunatly are not bearcat fans. However they are Reds, Bengals, xu, etc fans. You are on the right track with threads like this one. But the name bearcattalk would make these people assume it is bearcat conversation only. Cincinnatitalk.com would be appealing to those people who like to voice opinion about all the teams in cinci.

Why the gardens would be a perfect place to start this??
- Most likely will be about 5,000-8,000 fans at these games...this would be a good starting target market. If you were to start this at Great American or Paul Brown this section would most likely go unoticed.
-So once the buzz goes around the gardens word spreads. Then by then money may start rolling in and using these marketing ideas at the Paul Brown stadiums or larger arenas may be more possible.

Again just thinking out loud because I am unaware of where cinci fans can all post on a website...could be wrong
I love the ideas and welcome more to be offered up.

I agree we would get more people on a cincinnati wide website.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:42 PM   #19
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegreatone View Post
I love the ideas and welcome more to be offered up.

I agree we would get more people on a cincinnati wide website.
I agree, however lets not forget what this sight was made for, and what the MAIN discuss is about. UC basketball and UC sports in general. Changing the name would change the purpose of this sight. Just my opinion.

Im all for having a commandos section with different updates, get some players on here!
Old 02-19-2010, 02:52 PM   #20
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLivingLegend View Post
I agree, however lets not forget what this sight was made for, and what the MAIN discuss is about. UC basketball and UC sports in general. Changing the name would change the purpose of this sight. Just my opinion.

Im all for having a commandos section with different updates, get some players on here!
The purpose is to be the best bearcat website and to be a great place for free recruiting info