Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Community Clubhouse > Cincinnati Pro Sports

Old 02-19-2010, 02:57 PM   #21
ready2go
Elite Member

ready2go is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLivingLegend View Post
I agree, however lets not forget what this sight was made for, and what the MAIN discuss is about. UC basketball and UC sports in general. Changing the name would change the purpose of this sight. Just my opinion.

Im all for having a commandos section with different updates, get some players on here!

Respect the thoughts....and who is to say close connections with the commandos aren't already part of this board??

Still would like to hear others opinions. Not trying to destroy bearcattalk just making suggestions to get more people to join and become profitable.
ready2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:01 PM   #22
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ready2go View Post
Respect the thoughts....and who is to say close connections with the commandos aren't already part of this board??

Still would like to hear others opinions. Not trying to destroy bearcattalk just making suggestions to get more people to join and become profitable.
haha, well i can think of one name... and its not livinglegend which is some crap... but still.

Agreed, more opinions the better.
Old 02-19-2010, 03:20 PM   #23
Kingsley Court
Elite Member

Kingsley Court will become famous soon enough
I like the idea of getting a group together and going to the games. I'm not so sure I'm a fan of changing the name of bearcattalk. I feel like the owner of the site is a UC fan, and wanted his own UC site, where fans could come and discuss all things UC related, near the top of that is recruiting.

I also think it would be cool to see some of those cincinnati players out there, I wonder what kind of contracts those kids have.
Kingsley Court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:39 AM   #24
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLivingLegend View Post
haha, well i can think of one name... and its not livinglegend which is some crap... but still.

Agreed, more opinions the better.
WHy is there so much talk about a team that will be gone in 2 years?? I am not trying to be funny but really.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:23 PM   #25
ready2go
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegreatone View Post
WHy is there so much talk about a team that will be gone in 2 years?? I am not trying to be funny but really.
Because its during the Reds season! and, well.....
Old 02-22-2010, 04:18 PM   #26
ready2go
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ready2go View Post
Because its during the Reds season! and, well.....
Back to the main point...

Names for the section??

Commando Crazies...

Others or thoughts?
Old 02-22-2010, 04:39 PM   #27
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
The Commandhoes?
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:27 PM   #28
ready2go
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swg View Post
The Commandhoes?
LOL....maybe get some playboy bunnies for guest appearances??
Old 02-23-2010, 10:01 PM   #29
ready2go
Elite Member

http://cincinnaticommandos.com/?p=469

Free parking and dollar beer night for every home game!

Part of the problem other teams did not make it in Cinci was the venue and the pay structure of the league. CIFL is currently longest running arena league going
Old 02-25-2010, 11:06 AM   #30
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
http://cincinnaticommandos.com/?page_id=94

Roster looks interesting. I WILL go. I very well plan on being there for the first game unless there is some reason I cant make it.

A lot of UC players. Plus local talent. Plus I get a chance to see Mister Simpson.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote