Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Community Clubhouse > Cronin's Corner

Old 04-20-2010, 08:42 PM   #1
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
NFL Draft

Im excited to see where a few players go:

Tebow - no description needed

Dunlap - round 1 talent but will likely drop due to stupidity off the feild

Hernandez - Most athletic TE in the draft, no question... Blocking? Whats that I just catch and score

Gerhart - Not as highly talked about as I thought he would be saying 4th best back

My vote for a future star - Eric Berry.. I HATE Tennessee and their clown like fans, but what a player, all the upside in the world. Just dont try to hit Tebow straight up . ENjoyed his NFL interviews.

I think all of the above could hold a major impact on that right team. What are your "sleeper" picks?

Last edited by TheLivingLegend; 04-20-2010 at 08:45 PM.
TheLivingLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 10:29 PM   #2
ImmortalIconForever

ImmortalIconForever is on a distinguished road
I'm curious to see how the WR picks go. No one has made themself into a top 10 pick and there is not much buzz around them at all.
ImmortalIconForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 10:37 PM   #3
Kingsley Court
Elite Member

Kingsley Court will become famous soon enough
I'm pumped for it to be over. Count me in as one of those who hate how much hype the draft gets. They have been talking about the draft for about a month already, it is way over analyzed. Then the draft takes way too long. It's very boring to watch, I don't understand how people can do it.
Kingsley Court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 01:31 PM   #4
DontMissHim
Elite Member

DontMissHim will become famous soon enough
I would love to see Big Ben get moved. I think it could really make the draft interesting.--Reports are steelers are looking for a top 10 pick-and I assume would go after a QB. Having said that, I highly highly doubt they talked with any of the top qb's in the draft. It would be interesting to see who they would take if any of this does happen.

"UC is a Low Major because they hang a banner for making the NCAA tournament"--Ralph
DontMissHim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 10:30 PM   #5
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Ha ha clausen you CLOWN!

Surprising night. ALOT of good talent left on the board.
Old 04-23-2010, 12:31 AM   #6
DontMissHim
Elite Member

DontMissHim will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLivingLegend View Post
Ha ha clausen you CLOWN!

Surprising night. ALOT of good talent left on the board.
Including the best QB in the draft-Clausen.

"UC is a Low Major because they hang a banner for making the NCAA tournament"--Ralph
DontMissHim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 06:48 AM   #7
TheShoeFits

TheShoeFits will become famous soon enough
I can't believe the Broncos took Tebow with both Clausen and Mccoy left on the board.

I liked the Bengals pick at TE. They filled a large hole. Daniel Coats sucks and couldn't catch a cold.
TheShoeFits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 07:22 AM   #8
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
It's not where you are drafted, but how you play. Time well tell how good Clausen/Tebow/McCoy are. The bigger question is what happens to Tony Pike.
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:42 PM   #9
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swg View Post
It's not where you are drafted, but how you play. Time well tell how good Clausen/Tebow/McCoy are. The bigger question is what happens to Tony Pike.
With clausen and mccoy still on the board, Tonys wait just got a little longer imo.

As far as the bengals, I believe they got a top 10 talent IF HEALTHY.... I also believe Dez Bryant is a top ten talent as well if out of trouble. Its a toss up I can live with..

Who are you options for the rest of the draft for Bengals? Mays, Dunlap, tate, would be my clear three. I would not mind the bengals picking up a QB in the later rounds, possibly a jeavan snead.
Old 04-23-2010, 12:50 PM   #10
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLivingLegend View Post
With clausen and mccoy still on the board, Tonys wait just got a little longer imo.

As far as the bengals, I believe they got a top 10 talent IF HEALTHY.... I also believe Dez Bryant is a top ten talent as well if out of trouble. Its a toss up I can live with..

Who are you options for the rest of the draft for Bengals? Mays, Dunlap, tate, would be my clear three. I would not mind the bengals picking up a QB in the later rounds, possibly a jeavan snead.
WR is much deeper than TE in the draft and the Bengals needed a TE more so I am pleased with the pick. Plus, by not taking Bryant, maybe the Bengals pick up Mardy!
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote