Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 02-24-2020, 06:34 AM   #101
cincrulz11
Epic Member

cincrulz11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyguy13 View Post
I thought we lost you. After wins we don’t hear from you as much. I feel like if we would have lost you would have been on here talking about how brannen got work by Gregg Marshall or about how sad the program is. But we won.
3-0 vs 2 coaches that are head and shoulders better than brannen. remember we have no chance to ever win a league title again.
cincrulz11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 07:42 AM   #102
justinhub2003
Epic Member

justinhub2003 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyguy13 View Post
I thought we lost you. After wins we don’t hear from you as much. I feel like if we would have lost you would have been on here talking about how brannen got work by Gregg Marshall or about how sad the program is. But we won.
Are you kidding?

I actually decided to keep my champions club tickets I upgraded to and sat center court and sold my regular seats. I had a couples friends with me and my wife, so using my phone would have been rude. We hung out most of the day then I went to hospital to see my just admitted mom and stayed their til midnight.

Weird I have to explain why I didn’t post. But I’m here after every win or loss. I go to every single home game so I can’t post from my couch like some of you do, I have to drive home in traffic

Back off dude
justinhub2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 07:44 AM   #103
justinhub2003
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincrulz11 View Post
3-0 vs 2 coaches that are head and shoulders better than brannen. remember we have no chance to ever win a league title again.
2 of those games were at home.

If we bring duke into fifth third I expect to win.

Y’all gloat when we win, as if we didn’t just lose to UCF who just lost to Tulane.

UC is 6-1 vs the top of the league. That’s awesome

But we’re 5-3 vs the bottom, that’s not.
Old 02-24-2020, 07:56 AM   #104
cincrulz11
Epic Member

you just say really stupid stuff and then get all pissy when people point it out.

i was calling out the lack of posting for weeks, but man when we started to struggle the post count really started to take off.

even if we lose at houston, will still be 3-1 against those amazing coaches. brannen would get no credit for winning 1 of them on the road when neither of those 2 amazing coaches could do it.

at one point didn't you say something about you're gonna miss dominating wichita state. you've said so many off the wall things its hard to keep track.
Old 02-24-2020, 07:59 AM   #105
sedziobs
Senior Moderator

sedziobs is on a distinguished road
And we were disqualified for the tournament when we lost to UConn. Justin said we absolutely had to go 16-2 or better.
sedziobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 08:04 AM   #106
justinhub2003
Epic Member

I actually John does a decent job in big games.

Having Jarron helps but he does a good job.

It’s the losses to lower level teams that drive me nuts.

Houston is 4-4 vs the top 6 teams and competing for first. And yet it’s because they are 7-0 vs the bottom.

Take away the two horrible in league losses and we win the league comfortably.

Every team drops one they shouldn’t every once in a while but 4 tier 3 losses is not something we are used to.
Old 02-24-2020, 08:05 AM   #107
justinhub2003
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedziobs View Post
And we were disqualified for the tournament when we lost to UConn. Justin said we absolutely had to go 16-2 or better.
Are we in the tourney the yet? Seems like every time you guys gloat, we drop a game
Old 02-24-2020, 08:14 AM   #108
cincrulz11
Epic Member

imagine saying we didn't play great in any aspect yesterday when our AdjD was 85.9.

If your AdjD for the season was 85.9 you'd have the best defense in the country. We held a great offensive rebounding team to 25.6% OR%, which would rank in the 250s for the season for offensive rebounding.

Not really sure how anybody could say we did nothing good.
Old 02-24-2020, 08:16 AM   #109
justinhub2003
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincrulz11 View Post
you just say really stupid stuff and then get all pissy when people point it out.

i was calling out the lack of posting for weeks, but man when we started to struggle the post count really started to take off.

even if we lose at houston, will still be 3-1 against those amazing coaches. brannen would get no credit for winning 1 of them on the road when neither of those 2 amazing coaches could do it.

at one point didn't you say something about you're gonna miss dominating wichita state. you've said so many off the wall things its hard to keep track.
It’s hilarious I have pretty much started every single one of these game threads and get the convo started win or lose.

Y’all forgetting the praise I had after Houston and WSU. I thought the defense sucked but was impressed we won.

What lack of posting are you referring to?
Old 02-24-2020, 08:18 AM   #110
sedziobs
Senior Moderator

sedziobs is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhub2003 View Post
Are we in the tourney the yet? Seems like every time you guys gloat, we drop a game
Wait, are you defending the view that we had zero chance to make the tournament after we lost to UConn? Even if we won every game after that?

Last edited by sedziobs; 02-24-2020 at 08:22 AM.
sedziobs is offline   Reply With Quote