Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Bearcat Football

Old 11-08-2018, 05:03 PM   #1
beeman7467

beeman7467 is on a distinguished road
USF

Biggest game at Nippert in quite some time. Hoping for a great crowd. Last week was probably the most complete game of the season for the Bearcats. Love to see them build on that momentum. It's going to be cold that night, so that should hinder the Bulls a bit. I think the Bearcats are the better team at this point in the season and it should play out on the field that way.

D continues to play well, offense scores over thirty and the Cats win by 2 scores.
beeman7467 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 10:35 PM   #2
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

AZ BEARCAT is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeman7467 View Post
Biggest game at Nippert in quite some time. Hoping for a great crowd. Last week was probably the most complete game of the season for the Bearcats. Love to see them build on that momentum. It's going to be cold that night, so that should hinder the Bulls a bit. I think the Bearcats are the better team at this point in the season and it should play out on the field that way.

D continues to play well, offense scores over thirty and the Cats win by 2 scores.
At least , GO CATS
AZ BEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 06:06 PM   #3
Mcginnjw
Epic Member

Mcginnjw is on a distinguished road
I’m shocked how small the crowd is.
Mcginnjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 07:52 PM   #4
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcginnjw View Post
I’m shocked how small the crowd is.
yes
Old 11-10-2018, 08:21 PM   #5
cincycpaw
Epic Member

cincycpaw will become famous soon enough
I hate O$U and I still love coach fickell. What an amazing job
cincycpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 08:44 PM   #6
Lawrugby

Lawrugby is on a distinguished road
Imagine how tough SF would be with their starting QB. I have to think they would be beating us and still might win. A couple costly fumbles for us.
Lawrugby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 10:22 PM   #7
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincycpaw View Post
I hate O$U and I still love coach fickell. What an amazing job
He is the man !
Old 11-10-2018, 10:35 PM   #8
beeman7467

beeman7467 is on a distinguished road
Great win. Nothing better than a night game at Nippert. Two horrible turnovers and a missed field goal made it more interesting than it should have been. Warren is just a beast. Only disappointment was the mass exodus at halftime. Pretty depressing watching fans pour out the gates.
beeman7467 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 10:37 PM   #9
Alum2013
Elite Member

Alum2013 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeman7467 View Post
Great win. Nothing better than a night game at Nippert. Two horrible turnovers and a missed field goal made it more interesting than it should have been. Warren is just a beast. Only disappointment was the mass exodus at halftime. Pretty depressing watching fans pour out the gates.
That's what happens when you play a Saturday night game with the starting temp being like 30 degrees. If this was 8 or 9 years ago the stadium probably stays full but not now. Maybe in another couple years it will be back to that
Alum2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 12:51 PM   #10
david aka the TYZ
Epic Member

david aka the TYZ will become famous soon enough
Great game, great atmosphere. Didn't even notice we had different helmets until I checked my texts after the game. They were sick looking. Warren and the defense both played great games. Was commenting at the game when was the last time it was fun to be down at Nippert? Last night was fun and felt like we were playing for something. Cant wait till next week's matchup.
david aka the TYZ is offline   Reply With Quote