Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Community Clubhouse > Cronin's Corner

Old 09-29-2013, 07:47 PM   #21
JumpinJack5
Epic Member

JumpinJack5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCalum08 View Post
It doesn't help when Gruden doesn't have the brain capacity to incorporate anyone else in the offense. We have two monster TE's, a quick rookie back and capable other WR's but yet Gruden can only focus on AJ. Its amazing he still has a job. He reminds me a lot of Lane Kiffin! Although Kiffin finally got what he deserved.
Eh, minus the large ego. Gruden at least seems like a decent guy, just a horrible playcaller. I was so happy when they tried the flea-flicker, at least it wasn't BJGE up the middle for a gain of 2. We should take a flyer on Kenny Britt or if the price is low, Josh Freeman. Either decide to give Andy a legit 2 WR or bring in somebody to push Andy. Something must change if we hope to get past the first round of the playoffs for once.
Old 09-29-2013, 09:55 PM   #22
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAITE HOYT 2 View Post
if AJ had a QB that was even close to accurate his numbers would be much improved. He also doesn't have anyone to draw coverage away from him. As far as his facial expressions get over it. I'd be disgusted to if my QB couldn't hit the side of a barn with the ball. Actually AJ's facial expressions are similar to mine when I read your post.
Dude can have all the facial expressions he wants.... what he cant do is bail on the rest of the game. He straight disappears.

By the way, Chad did just fine getting his numbers with a sub par QB.

Maybe, just maybe, AJ isnt an elite guy. He surely hasnt had an elite year thus far.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:12 AM   #23
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLivingLegend View Post
Dude can have all the facial expressions he wants.... what he cant do is bail on the rest of the game. He straight disappears.

By the way, Chad did just fine getting his numbers with a sub par QB.

Maybe, just maybe, AJ isnt an elite guy. He surely hasnt had an elite year thus far.
Read this slowly. He disapears because the QB is INACCURATE. He also is getting double and triple teamed. Chad had Palmer and he also had TJ to take some of the focus off him. I would hardly call Palmer sub par.Dalton has a weak arm and he is not been on target much of the first 4 gqmes. He also so is about as mobile as a elephant.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 10:40 AM   #24
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Read this slowly. He disapears because the QB is INACCURATE. He also is getting double and triple teamed. Chad had Palmer and he also had TJ to take some of the focus off him. I would hardly call Palmer sub par.Dalton has a weak arm and he is not been on target much of the first 4 gqmes. He also so is about as mobile as a elephant.
Palmer had one good season... Chad also had kitna.... Chad always was doubled, didn't matter.

I've never claimed Dalton is unreal... but aj has had some drops, has ran wrong routes. And has had a poor attitude all year.

Say whattt you want but aj has not had a elite wr year.
TheLivingLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 10:47 AM   #25
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

Palmer had more than one good year. Chad also wasn't doubled nearly as much as AJ with TJ oposite him. Kitna was a decent passer when he was here. You also have no basis to say what kind of attitude AJ has. Based on what his facial expressions. I would have the same look if My QB couldn't deliver the ball in the same zip code I was in. Doesn't mean his attitude stinks. I bet you idn't here this from anyone in the organization.
Old 09-30-2013, 11:08 AM   #26
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

Quote:
Palmer had more than one good year. Chad also wasn't doubled nearly as much as AJ with TJ oposite him. Kitna was a decent passer when he was here. You also have no basis to say what kind of attitude AJ has. Based on what his facial expressions. I would have the same look if My QB couldn't deliver the ball in the same zip code I was in. Doesn't mean his attitude stinks. I bet you idn't here this from anyone in the organization.
Your saying this team isn't loaded on offense, that's absurd...

I don't care about aj facial expressions, I care about production. He hasn't produced this year, he doesn't even run the full routes when he is zoned out.
TheLivingLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:10 AM   #27
Gotcha23

Gotcha23 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Palmer had one good season... Chad also had kitna.... Chad always was doubled, didn't matter.

I've never claimed Dalton is unreal... but aj has had some drops, has ran wrong routes. And has had a poor attitude all year.

Say whattt you want but aj has not had a elite wr year.
Kids.... don't use drugs.
Gotcha23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:48 PM   #28
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

Quote:
Your saying this team isn't loaded on offense, that's absurd...

I don't care about aj facial expressions, I care about production. He hasn't produced this year, he doesn't even run the full routes when he is zoned out.
They have some very good players offensively. AJ being the best. The problem is the QB is not mobile and can't run,weak arm and right now he isn't very accurate. NFL is a QB driven league. You got a good one the team plays well. AJ isn't dogging anything. What absurd is your comment that AJ is zoned out. Dalton hasn't delivered the ball.
Old 09-30-2013, 01:34 PM   #29
charlie hustle

charlie hustle is on a distinguished road
in my opinion, AJ's facial expression is kind of a moot point. dalton is not getting him the ball. he's not reading the D-line very well and simply isn't accurate when throwing 20+ yards (≈ career 26% completion rate last time i checked). compare that to these guys (scroll down to see 20+ yards): https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...on-percentage/

browns, by no means, have a subpar D. top 10 statistically, actually.
but 0 TDs against them? ZERO? unacceptable.

in related news, Vontaze Burfict is a MONSTER!
charlie hustle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:35 PM   #30
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

Quote:
They have some very good players offensively. AJ being the best. The problem is the QB is not mobile and can't run,weak arm and right now he isn't very accurate. NFL is a QB driven league. You got a good one the team plays well. AJ isn't dogging anything. What absurd is your comment that AJ is zoned out. Dalton hasn't delivered the ball.
By your own logic the Bengals had a bad QB when Chad was there... they never won... Chad must be a magician cause he still dominated the game for years.