Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 05-10-2019, 07:53 PM   #831
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst

the_one_32 will become famous soon enoughthe_one_32 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_one_32 View Post
Trevor
Hearing he may want to play down south close to home now
the_one_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 07:53 PM   #832
Bcatfollower
Epic Member

Bcatfollower is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCats329 View Post
Sweet dude. Hope you like 13-18 teams and finishing in the AAC cellar.
Sounds like a plan. I’m not gonna be the one who has a hard time. 2 league titles in 12 years and 1 sweet 16? Impressive. The rest of the time I had to hear a whiny little b of a coach making excuses.
Bcatfollower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 07:58 PM   #833
TheRealUC
Elite Member

TheRealUC is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcatfollower View Post
Sounds like a plan. I’m not gonna be the one who has a hard time. 2 league titles in 12 years and 1 sweet 16? Impressive. The rest of the time I had to hear a whiny little b of a coach making excuses.
Well I guess not making the tournament will help with your post season disappointment. Silver lining
TheRealUC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 08:00 PM   #834
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_one_32 View Post
Hearing he may want to play down south close to home now
Keith may get 40 shots a night.
TheLivingLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 08:03 PM   #835
Bcatfollower
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealUC View Post
Well I guess not making the tournament will help with your post season disappointment. Silver lining
Definitely. I might miss losing to the powerhouses of st joes, Harvard, Nevada, Iowa etc...
Old 05-10-2019, 08:06 PM   #836
Bearcats92

Bearcats92 is on a distinguished road
If Trevor and Eliel transfer hoe are we going to get enough players to field a team. This is becoming sad.
Bearcats92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 08:14 PM   #837
UCats329

UCats329 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
3 league titles in the last 5 years and a sweet sixteen in 9 straight tournament appearances.

Anyone who actually holds the first three or four years against Mick is a sophist--it was a full blown rebuild, something you're about to get reacquainted with.

The notion that you're not going to be flipping your shit for the next 4-5 years while they dwell in the AAC cellar is pretty laughable if you couldn't handle winning 27+ games/yr and making the second round of the tournament more often than not.
UCats329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 08:30 PM   #838
Bcatfollower
Epic Member

Quote:
3 league titles in the last 5 years and a sweet sixteen in 9 straight tournament appearances.

Anyone who actually holds the first three or four years against Mick is a sophist--it was a full blown rebuild, something you're about to get reacquainted with.

The notion that you're not going to be flipping your shit for the next 4-5 years while they dwell in the AAC cellar is pretty laughable if you couldn't handle winning 27+ games/yr and making the second round of the tournament more often than not.
Ok. Keep apologizing for mick even after he left his blind followers high and dry.
Old 05-10-2019, 08:34 PM   #839
UCats329

UCats329 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Ok. Keep apologizing for mick even after he left his blind followers high and dry.
How can I be apologizing for Mick Cronin if there really wasn't anything to apologize for?
UCats329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 08:36 PM   #840
Bcatfollower
Epic Member

Quote:
How can I be apologizing for Mick Cronin if there really wasn't anything to apologize for?
More like making excuses